Threesomes...

So I posted about that I'd had a threesome with my fella and another girl, we were supposed to be seeing her again but she told us today that she really likes a guy and has decided that she wants to date. So now we are back to looking! It took us a long time to find her so going to be a long wait again! 😭😂

This post is no longer available.

Have you tried fabswingers? Single bi ladies who are genuine are like gold dust, but I promise you they do exist!

It is a bit of a pain! It took us quite a few months to find someone. We are on FabSwingers but never have any luck on there. We originally scored with our first girl on Bumble haha!

We are looking for a girl too.It seems to be taking ages.

Hope you find someone soon,and the wait will be worth it!

We have been in this situation a few times, it’s unfortunate especially when a good friend decides she wants a new man in her life and it would be selfish to stop them. But keep looking, even just a friend of a friend or going to a pub/club can always work a treat.

Or even try a swingers club? They have nights where single females get in free that might be a good night to try? And they aren’t as seedy as they sound, they’re a lot of fun even without playing!

What is bumble? We are on fabswingers, it should be called fab emailers, it's almost like dating everyone on the site! Not that seeing pics and talking about kinky sex is not amazing - it def beats watching Eastenders 😂😂

Depending where you are from, I discovered Xtasia a few months back. It’s a club, however they do lots of events etc and as stated they do nights for single females to get involved and same for men. Google search the website, it’s near Birmingham. Meant to be one of the best in the UK!

I'm not confident enough to go to a swingers club on my own and my fella works awkward shifts so we wouldn't be able to go! I find it easier to find people online but it's so hard to find them. I'm not comfortable enough to be able to chat someone up in a club because I like to get to know someone first! Hahaha

Hi xmidnightDream what sites do you use we are having the same problem

AWB1955 wrote:

Hi xmidnightDream what sites do you use we are having the same problem

We use Tinder, Feeld, 3Fun, Bumble and FabSwingers. We are on Fetlife but it just confuses me lol!

Thanks never heard of Feeld

As we always say to those who want to try swinging, try a swinger club to start with. It's easier than trying to find someone to come to your home for sex-play, and you can always walk away if you don't enjoy it or them. That's not so easy if you invite a third party or another couple to your house. If you don't feel confiddent enough to play with others in a club, then just go to watch and play together for the first few times until you're ready. Nobody will hassle you for sex.

Fabswingers is hard work sometimes!

Peakcouple wrote:

As we always say to those who want to try swinging, try a swinger club to start with. It's easier than trying to find someone to come to your home for sex-play, and you can always walk away if you don't enjoy it or them. That's not so easy if you invite a third party or another couple to your house. If you don't feel confiddent enough to play with others in a club, then just go to watch and play together for the first few times until you're ready. Nobody will hassle you for sex.

I wish I could get to a sex club, but unfortunately my fella works awkward and long shifts so the days the sex clubs are on, he's always working :( I'm also a bit shy in person sometimes so I feel like at a sex club, I wouldn't be confident enough to just go and talk to others. I wouldn't even know what you can and can't do there and whether there is a dress code lol!

xMidnightDream wrote:

Peakcouple wrote:

I wish I could get to a sex club, but unfortunately my fella works awkward and long shifts so the days the sex clubs are on, he's always working :( I'm also a bit shy in person sometimes so I feel like at a sex club, I wouldn't be confident enough to just go and talk to others. I wouldn't even know what you can and can't do there and whether there is a dress code lol!

Clubs are often open during the daytime, we like Sunday afternoons. There are many shy people - we were at first! - but everyine is friendly and the atmosphere is welcoming. Nobody comes on to you in a pushy way or makes crude suggestions.

Dress codes vary, in the one we go to you have to change out of street clothes on arrival and either wear a towel, undies or a playsuit (Lovehoney has lots of lovely sexy playsuits!) in the bar. This isn't as intimidating as it sounds as everyone else is dressed like that. Other places allow street clothes until you go into playrooms, where people are either nude or in lingerie. Obviously evderyone is nude in jacuzzis, saunas and steamrooms.

If you do want to play with others but are shy about people watching, you can go to a private lockable pleyroom, get naked and have sex in private. Lots of people prefer that.

Hi peakcouple, I found your last post very interesting but my stupid question is - women can wear something sexy from this site, but what about us men? i thought it would be nice to reciprocate and make an effort?

‘Thank you.

Hi peakcouple, I found your last post very interesting but my stupid question is - women can wear something sexy from this site, but what about us men? i thought it would be nice to reciprocate and make an effort?

‘Thank you.

Peakcouple wrote:

xMidnightDream wrote:

Peakcouple wrote:

Clubs are often open during the daytime, we like Sunday afternoons. There are many shy people - we were at first! - but everyine is friendly and the atmosphere is welcoming. Nobody comes on to you in a pushy way or makes crude suggestions.

Dress codes vary, in the one we go to you have to change out of street clothes on arrival and either wear a towel, undies or a playsuit (Lovehoney has lots of lovely sexy playsuits!) in the bar. This isn't as intimidating as it sounds as everyone else is dressed like that. Other places allow street clothes until you go into playrooms, where people are either nude or in lingerie. Obviously evderyone is nude in jacuzzis, saunas and steamrooms.

If you do want to play with others but are shy about people watching, you can go to a private lockable pleyroom, get naked and have sex in private. Lots of people prefer that.

Thank you so much for your answer! My fella often works from daytime till late night time so it's always awkward to find the time :( Also, he's not keen on other men seeing me in lingerie or naked so I wouldn't be able to get into lingerie if there are men around. Kind of sucks, because I don't mind but if it makes him uncomfortable then I have to follow what he says. X

Hi new to this but just thought I’d share my experience, myself and my partner went to a swingers club twice, first night it was full of couples and was ok but we stuck to ourselves and just went in a room together that had got a one way mirror. The next time we went was a Sunday and it was full of single men, I got changed but we both immediately took a disliking to it, felt uncomfortable and left. Don’t think it was our sort of thing to be honest. Hope that helps.