Threesomes

Me and my partner have had a FFM threesome in the past with a friend and really enjoyed it. We got the itch and both really want to do it again but are having trouble finding someone or even working out where to start as we both decided we would rather not peruse it with a friend in future. Any advice ?

2 Likes

Following because I’m curious myself :wink: we’ve talked about it and can’t resolve choosing between a friend (because it might be weird) and a stranger (because I can’t feel comfortable with their health)

1 Like

We love them especially mmf and Evan cheeky to a mff x

1 Like

I tried it the past with both mmf and ffm but I failed to enjoy as its more to do with the animal instinct over love

I accept it works for some but it’s a pass from me

5 Likes

Probably use a website like fab maybe… Go to a club etc…

2 Likes

Where do you find the others that you involve. We literally haven’t got a clue where to start

Well you can socially find them or use apps which makes thing much easier are you both looking to find someone x

Highly reccomend fab swingers when looking

2 Likes

I have never been but I suspect a club may be a good option, there you could decide you you wanted to meet up with after talking /drinking with them and may be not even on that night but at a later meet. Sites as suggested by @Bingowings666 could be a good option but be careful as until you meet you never really know who you are talking with. @Bd94

1 Like

Good point made socials are a glod place to start somewhere public

A lot of fakes on fab , joined a couple times , 90% fakes gd luck

I’m having a similar issue. I want to be watched in the same room by a female whilst having sex with my partner and the other person is telling us what to do and interacting with us… She has agreed but where to find someone!!!

Hi you could join fab (not sure I can give the full name on here). But it’s a good swingers website good luck.

We joined fab and have found a lady we have got friendly with, and plan to meet in a couple of weeks.
It will be me (f) and her playing at first and my husband will probably do some directing. Maybe in the future it will step up to touching for him , but no penetration at present

3 Likes

Good luck @BL140505 I hope everything turns out good for you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: this has been brought up a few times on here and might be useful to do a forum search and see what others have said on them threads for ideas :nerd_face: