Thrust Pro Mini Eva vs Thrust Pro Ultra Holly

So i’ve bought the thrust pro mini eva about a year ago and she was great! i throughly enjoyed her and she felt great with her tight canal detailing. However i had to get rid of her due to embarrassing circumstances oops. I’m thinking of rebuying her although her ultra counterpart Holly has peaked my interest with her 6 inch canal and realistic g spot detailing. I am torn between Holly and Eva so im wondering if anyone here has any experience with both of these toys, or just holly, and would share their experiences or pros/cons with me.

I am also unsure if i should wait for a sale on the thrust toys or just purchase them now. does anyone know when lovehoney will have their next sale?

All responses are much appreciated x

1 Like

Hello and welcome @jxson.d10 :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid I don’t have those toys, but I’ll pop the links in so people can have a nosey :slightly_smiling_face: (Thrust Pro Ultra Holly & Thrust Pro Mini Eva)

I think the biggest difference will be the weight. The heavier it is the more you feel like you’re thrusting into it, rather than stroking yourself with it (in my experience :slightly_smiling_face:).

Thrust is a Lovehoney brand, so is more likely to be discounted than Fleshlight or Tenga, say, but it can be a bit of a waiting game. Are you an Unlimited member, or have you reviewed a toy recently? Unlimited members get a 25% off £40+ perk, and you get a 20% off (no minimum spend) reward for submitting a review. :+1: But you can also use each of those on top of sale prices (though not both together), so an imminent sale would still be good for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ahhh gotcha! I’d imagine the thrusting feeling would feel different indeed. I am definitely more interested now haha.

I have recently submitted a review on the Thrust Pro Eva although I am not an unlimited member. I do have a 20% discount anyway because i am a student :wink: I would more likely to buy the toy right now if it wasn’t for the delivery charge. That kinda puts me off. I guess I’ll have to wait. I just hope Lovehoney have a sale soon or throw up one of the Thrust toys on the weekly or daily offer.

Some years ago LH used to have a price matching policy so if you could find an item cheaper online (of course there were restrictions/requirements) then they would refund the difference - I believe they stopped that a while ago and just make their pricing decisions in a different way.

The last time I looked at buying something similar (Tenga), LH didn’t sell it so I had to buy it from another supplier.

If you are prepared to wait there will always be discounts/sales depending on what you want to buy. Just a case of keeping your eye open.

(And I completely agree about delivery charges, with lots of things I look at buying online - not just toys - you get the offers but then once you add in postage …)

1 Like

I do love a student discount (though mine are firmly in my rearview now). :slightly_smiling_face:

The Deals of the Week get swopped out Monday afternoonish, so you may get lucky tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers: It’s free delivery on £40+ orders (and free returns too…), and if you spend £50 in a year you become Unlimited and get free delivery on everything (among other things). :+1:

If budget allows you could get a bullet to slide into the vibe pocket to bump your order up? I’d avoid the Renewer powder though as it’s just cornflour, and you can get that so much cheaper from a regular shop. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But if you are on a budget and want a bullet - rechargeable, the little batteries cost a fortune.

2 Likes

And the cheaper non-brand batteries last about 2 seconds (if they even work in the first place :slightly_smiling_face:).

Rechargeable gets my vote too. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve been looking out on the website for the past few weeks but the weekly/daily offers usually seem more aimed towards females than males unfortunately :frowning:

It’s like once I use all the offers and discounts I have then add the delivery fee it’s almost like I’ve saved no money haha

Hopefully my luck changes tomorrow haha. I’ve been looking out on the website for the past few weeks but the weekly/daily offers usually seem more aimed towards females than males unfortunately :frowning:

Thanks for the heads up on the renewer powder. Can definitely get that cheaper elsewhere :wink:

1 Like

When I had a Fleshlight (think I binned mine when I moved) no one was trying to ‘upsell’ special powder and you just went along to your local supermarket and got cornflour.

2 Likes

I’ve been collating a few bits and bobs in Special Offers and Top Sale Picks if you’re interested?

One of this week’s deals is Prostate toys, so even though male-orientated still no good to me. :slightly_smiling_face: And a lot of the vibrators are marketed towards women, but will work just fine on everyone’s sensitive bits. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I’ll check it out cheers!

1 Like

*Lil Update

I was unaware Lovehoney had a one year product guarantee so I was able to get a replacement of my previous Thrust pro mini Eva to keep me busy until Holly goes on sale :wink:

That’s great. :slightly_smiling_face: If I see something I’ll try and give you a @jxson.d10 :+1:

1 Like

Looks like it’s 25% off at the moment. :+1: