TICKLE & TEASE ME Vibe

I have been waiting over 7 weeks for the TICKLE & TEASE ME 8" Vibe by Doc Johnson. I want to get it for my wifes B-day. (In 2 weeks) Can someone please tell me when it will be in. Her last Vib died a week ago and she is having withdrawals ha ha ha. I cant keep putting off buying one for much longer. HELP!!!!

Thanks

Hi reborg2000, unfortunately our supplier for the Tickle & Tease Me Doc Johnson Vibe did not have stock in the US when we placed our last order. We are putting a new order in this week and should have stock in approximately 6 weeks time. Sorry but it will be too late for your wifes birthday. If you are looking for something similar I would recommend the Doc Johnson Internal Sensation Serena Vibrator

is there any news on when the TICKLE & TEASE ME 8" Vibe will be in???

' should have stock in approximately 6 weeks time'

The shipment from that supplier is on the ocean still! Hopefully in the docks by the end of the this week. Should be live by mid June.

Any news yet on the TICKLE & TEASE ME 8" Vibe by Doc Johnson.?

Hiya - yes it's here and we have 21 in stock... unfortunately due to the sale taking over new products launches have been put back a few weeks. I will see if there is a way of prioritising it this week.

Carly is a star - and has now made the product live