Time machine

I've invented a time machine but it's a little basic on functionality.
It only has 2 functions; a red button and a blue button.
Red) take you forward 5 years and give you £1m
Blue) take you back to age 16.

Once you're at your destination the time machine returns to now for the next person to use.

Which button do you press? Why is optional...

You can't chose not to press one?

If I really have to chose I guess I'll press the red one, then I'll be done or almost done with med studies, Iand have money. Let's just see how my life will be in five years. I may even have kids in that time

Hmmmm that's a difficult one ! I'm going to go Blue and live my whole life completely differently( that's not to say I'm unhappy now but I'd make very different choices given my time again )
Oh to be young again !

Well there well there is no way I'm going back to 16 years of age not even if you paid me. Life was "extremely challenging", back then. I'm currently having the best time of my life, so in 5 years time life should be even better, with a £1m bonus, that could be brillient.

So Red for me.

Indecisive on this one. Going back to being 16 knowing what I know now would be pretty cool, plus could change a few things. However, going forward 5 years and having that £1m would be tempting. Think I'd close my eyes I press randomly. See what happens, ha.

I am going to have to come back to this as I can't decide 😐

Blue. I wouldn't want to do everything differently, but I'd certainly like to make a few ammendments.Life seems way to short as it is, so suddenyl flying forward five years would suck.

I'd definitely go forward 5 years. Then, like Mamz, I would be a doctor with a good income and £1 million at the same time. I could get married and start having kids 😸

Sxleksaker wrote:

I'd definitely go forward 5 years. Then, like Mamz, I would be a doctor with a good income and £1 million at the same time. I could get married and start having kids 😸

I guess we also don't mind because we're both young and the harder part of our lives is probably going to be the next 5 years anyways :P

Yes definitely, I'd be pretty happy if I could skip them actually 😉 Would even consider doing it without the money!

Easy, I'd go forward 5 years and take the million. Probably would never have the opportunity to get that sort of money again.

Go forward, no way am I ever going back.

Id go back and take a list of the lottery numbers with me then Id get more than 1 million lol

Red easily. I'm happy with how my life turned out in the end and I really didn't enjoy being a teenager at all 😅

Go forward and take the 1 million

Def forwards and the money!

I would walk away from the time machine. No chance I'd go back, my 16yr old self was dealing with a lot of shit, but that is what has made me who I am. It's not all good, but the choices I've made since then have brought me to where I am, and I wouldn't want to risk losing something I have to potentially gain elsewhere. I might have stuck with my studies, I might have learned to drive, I might have a nice house now, and go on nice holidays every year, but I may never have met my partner, or had my children.
And I wouldn't want to miss out on anything in the next 5yrs, even for £1m!

VioletWolf wrote:

I would walk away from the time machine. No chance I'd go back, my 16yr old self was dealing with a lot of shit, but that is what has made me who I am. It's not all good, but the choices I've made since then have brought me to where I am, and I wouldn't want to risk losing something I have to potentially gain elsewhere. I might have stuck with my studies, I might have learned to drive, I might have a nice house now, and go on nice holidays every year, but I may never have met my partner, or had my children.
And I wouldn't want to miss out on anything in the next 5yrs, even for £1m!

Haha Violet take your OH and kids with you in the time machine lol ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I would go back in a heart beat. Better to a an awkward teenager and get a chance to spend time with family who are no longer here. Worth more than any money.

Well it can't be blue. Lovehoney Life starts at 18 😉😈

So I guess it must be red and I should be a fit 59 year old and a lot richer .