tips on sqrirting

Hi everyone me and my other half are trying to sqrirt we have tryed fingers toys and everything any other tips or tecnecs to try she really want to try it and see how it feel so any help would go down well

Hi Madjock,

try searching squirting using the search box at the top of the page in forums, you might be surprised by what is already available to read. :)

Have you tried toys designed specifically for the g-spot?

Madjock, this is something we tried for ages, but don't worry, once you crack it then you'll never forget how. I'll give you my rough guide for G-Spot Squirting with fingers.... haven't cracked clot yet.

Now firstly do the usual, let her empty her bladder so she's not worried. Then plenty of arousal and stimulation, licking, kissing and all that..... even let her come one can help.

Then slowly inserting fingers, I usual go palm to clit and use 2 fingers, once your in a little curl them up and feel around, you'll feel something a little rougher, some say like a raisin, this is the G-spot... I usually do a mixture of the typical come hither, or a small rubbing or tapping on it, mixed in with a little in and out...

Now my big tip and what guides me is that you'll hear a noise difference, it will sound that it's getting more moist and watery, at this point I change to to up and down and more vigorously and this is usually when she will start to squirt or gush..... really it's time and practise.

Also the first few times my wife did it she was a little embarrassed but it's amazing, now she loves to do it and has even admitted to making herself squirt when she's masturbating.

The real thing is to just relax and take your time and maybe do a bit of reading up on line on it, I got a really good book called "The Secret of G-Spot Orgasms and Female Ejaculation " by Tristan Taormino or there's plenty on Lovehoney Forums.

best of luck.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27448

Hi madjock all I can say is that is quite a new thing for me as well and only something I have accomplished with the above wand. It is one of the best toys we have bought and it worked the first time, all I would say is use plenty of lube and play away, but be carefull to protect your sheets.

the first time it happened to me I could not believe the squirt hence my nickname had now changed.

enjoy it's good fun x. X good luck.

Not every women can let go enough to do it, remember!

French Fancy wrote:

Hi madjock all I can say is that is quite a new thing for me as well and only something I have accomplished with the above wand. It is one of the best toys we have bought and it worked the first time, all I would say is use plenty of lube and play away, but be carefull to protect your sheets.

the first time it happened to me I could not believe the squirt hence my nickname had now changed.

My wife have been trying for about a year now is it worth it on the end.Just how good is it and is it different to a normal orgasm/ better?

Gentle giant wrote:

French Fancy wrote:

My wife have been trying for about a year now is it worth it on the end.Just how good is it and is it different to a normal orgasm/ better?

Hi GG all I can say is, it is a very different sensation to a clitoral orgasm. I does feel like you have wet yourself but that is not the case.

The first time it happened I could not quite believe it but my OH confirmed that it was the most amazing thing to watch as well. if you want more info let me know, but it is very different. X x

is it any better, it's just different personally I prefer clitoral but it is a personal thing we are all different.

French Fancy wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

French Fancy wrote:

Hi GG all I can say is, it is a very different sensation to a clitoral orgasm. I does feel like you have wet yourself but that is not the case.

The first time it happened I could not quite believe it but my OH confirmed that it was the most amazing thing to watch as well. if you want more info let me know, but it is very different. X x

is it any better, it's just different personally I prefer clitoral but it is a personal thing we are all different.

Thanks FF, I'd like her to experience it , yes of course I'd love to experience it too but a lot of woman say it's the ultimate orgasm. We have had great fun trying.

Gentle giant wrote:

French Fancy wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

French Fancy wrote:

Thanks FF, I'd like her to experience it , yes of course I'd love to experience it too but a lot of woman say it's the ultimate orgasm. We have had great fun trying.

I would not agree as I have had a multiple orgasm that was miles better but at least it's worth a try.

GReat fun trying he he x x enjoy

The fact that you're trying to squirt doesn't help because even though you believe your relaxed you still unconciously are pushing yourself to try squirt... all I can say is relax.

I prefer clitoral orgasms simply coz they're easier to come by..... pun intended ;)

but squirting is like a relese of pressure that builds up, unlike a clitoral one where you have your release and you relax, squirting is like that physical release, I find that ever since having my first squirt, when I orgasm by clitoral I'm always missin that extra realease of pressure.

Though that probably doesn't help that I'm now single and don't like internal toys therefore theres less chance of me squirting haha!!

Anyway relax and don't think about it....it'll happen eventually, have fun :) xx

I'm much prefer clitoral too. No squirting but much more pleasurable!

when you go in to sex or solo sessions don't make squirting a focus don't even think about it, in my own experience squirting is something that's happened when i least expected it once i knew i could do i expected to be able to do it again and i couldn't even if i don't think about it consciously it'll be there in the back of my mind and it wont happen

I'm a squirter though not reliably through orgasm. My pretty much guaranteed way to squirt is by deep throating a guys cock. Only a cock will do no other implement or toy! G spot stimulation does it too but again not reliably. I've not to my knowledge squirted with someone inside me. I find it deeply pleasurable, very different and I always empty my bladder first . I'm in my late 40s and it started less than 2 years ago! I can also control it sometimes eg stop or start it! My key to success would be a gspot vibe which stimulates the right area. It's the only way I can stimulate my own gspot.

My OH can make me gush (not just squirt) everytime. All she does is play with my clit and its like ka-boom. We've had to invest in waterproof bed protectors lol. I did not realise i could do this as i hadnt with previous partner(s) but she sure knows how to get my juices flowing - pun intended!! My advice would be not to concentrate on it try different ways but dont focus on making it happen. Most importantly relax and ensure she is enjoying wat your doing. Good luck ;-)

Thanks everyone for the tips and advice will give it all a go and report back if it happens