To vibe or not to vibe?

Ok dudes and dudarinos...

I'm looking to buy an anal toy for my boyfriend for his birthday. I've read every review and everyt thread on LoveHoney that has to do with prostate massage, massagers, vibrators and bum action... and I still can't make a decision!

Basically I need to ask the guys - when it comes to anal pentration, what's better? Vibes or no vibes?

I've narrowed it down to the Aneros Progasm (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10722) or the Naughty Boy (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14762), but I'm completely stuck. From personal experience, I know I *hate* anything vibrating up there, it's all about the thrusting for me... but then again, I don't have a prostate!

Some guidance please? He's pretty experienced with anal, so I'm confident about getting him an 'advanced' toy - I just can't figure out what's better, vibration or massage! HALP!

(or should I just give up and give him a Tenga Fliphole?!)

Shellyboo don't chicken out now you are so close!!!! Vibrations may prove a distraction- for both of you !!

If he is expeienced with anal then the vibrations may not be so much of a distraction!! talk about sitting on the fence uh!!!

Might want to go for something challenging girthwise if he is experienced in that department!!

No help l know but good luck, he's lucky.

Tallboy

We are beginners in the ass stuff and OH preferred the feel of something buzzing away pleasantly up his bum rather than a thrusting object, which was a bit too much for him. Might change as we get more practised at it. He does love his Tenga!

Gotta agree with Horny Pony on this one, a good strong vibration does it every time for me

I'd say definately get a vibrator. For me, when the mood dictates, I just turn the vibrations off and use as a dildo...genius hey?! lol

But if u get a vib, it can serve both purposes and you'll definately know for future!

I personally prefer some vibrations when indulging in a bit of anal fun! x

Strapon! wrote:

I'd say definately get a vibrator. For me, when the mood dictates, I just turn the vibrations off and use as a dildo...genius hey?! lol

But if u get a vib, it can serve both purposes and you'll definately know for future!

I personally prefer some vibrations when indulging in a bit of anal fun! x

Ooh, you know I never even THOUGHT of being able to just turn them off!! Thanks so much Tallboy and Mt P and Horny Pony and Strapon :)

Clearly then, the Naughty Boy/Bad Boy is the way to go... I think one that has a more contured shape is better, yes? No?

And don't worry Tallboy, I'm not giving this one up in a hurry :)

I use my vibes as dildos very often. We found pointy toys find the p spot if that's what you're looking for but normal shaped vibes still provide a nice buzz.

Horny Pony wrote:

I use my vibes as dildos very often. We found pointy toys find the p spot if that's what you're looking for but normal shaped vibes still provide a nice buzz.

Yeah, but I want to buy something that's for *him* specifically since he's been so good with using my toys on me. Something a bit special, yknow?

We'll definitely get to using other types of toys, but I want to make a sort of statement with this one - this is a toy just for him that can't be used on me!!

`i was looking at those for Mr HP Shellyboo (naughty/bad/rude) and I think I would have plumped for the Naughty boy due to it having a slimmer shaft/tip as we are beginners and girth isn't something Mr HP likes right now (in fact he doesn't like fat things up his bum).

Lol :) Fat things.

Well, it would seem he's experienced... I'm not sure how experienced, but either way I'd like to push his boundaries anyhow!!

I had a look at the Bad Boy and the Naughty Boy (I like the more moulded look of them), and though the Bad Boy is longer by 2 inches; it's the same circumference and diameter... but it does LOOK much thicker, doesn't it?!

I'm still a tad confused, but leaning towards the Bad Boy, as it says the Naughty Boy is good for beginners, which he isn't...

Lads, anyone tried one or both?!

i've tried the naughtyboy and I think its fair to say I'm experienced enough in that department. Its the worst toy I've ever bought, the vibrations barely transmit along to the tip despite what he says in the video about "high quality silicone". I've got a nexus excel thats a whole lot better (similar to the progasm) but in all honesty the winner, hands down, in this department is our strapon.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

i've tried the naughtyboy and I think its fair to say I'm experienced enough in that department. Its the worst toy I've ever bought, the vibrations barely transmit along to the tip despite what he says in the video about "high quality silicone". I've got a nexus excel thats a whole lot better (similar to the progasm) but in all honesty the winner, hands down, in this department is our strapon.

Are you talking about me?!

lol i'm afraid not.

So I'm not the winner?! Damn it!

the winner, hands down, in this department is our strapon.

We're not really there yet though, sxe. I am a total boy-bum novice and I'm nowhere near ready to even think about a strapon yet - as well as that, we're only going out a month!

I'm getting all flustered about it now, I always do this with presents! I'd be gutted if I got him something he didn't like.

I get the impression that the Rude Boy suffers from the same thing as the Rock Chick - either it works for someone fantastically well, or not at all. Seems a bit gamble if it's a gift..

If I had the cash to spare I'd get my BF an Aneros type toy. I'm intrigued by the notion that he could wear it during sex and get a double whammy that way!

Yeah, this is my dilemma, darth!

But I'm thinking that if the vibes don't work, it will still be a nice toy sans vibes maybe? Whereas if he DOES like the vibes then the Aneros isn't going to cut it.

*makes note to try toys on bf next weekend for research purposes*

I've got a Naughty Boy but have never really got anywhere with it - the progasm looks a bit big as well!

The Aneros toys have a very good reputation - have you looked at those? I love the Aneros peridise - its very basic but feels good.

But if you want to try vibes, just get a cheap waterproof finger vibe and save the money of the Rube Boy... you could even get that and an Aneros and apply the vibe to the base of the Aneros :-)

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

I've got a Naughty Boy but have never really got anywhere with it - the progasm looks a bit big as well!

The Aneros toys have a very good reputation - have you looked at those? I love the Aneros peridise - its very basic but feels good.

That was my other choice in the original post, Jake... On balance, I do think they look like the better toy, to be honest - but I guess the Naughty Boy *looks* more impressive or something!! But I guess simpler is better sometimes too.

But if you want to try vibes, just get a cheap waterproof finger vibe and save the money of the Rube Boy... you could even get that and an Aneros and apply the vibe to the base of the Aneros :-)

It's a birthday present though, Darth, and I already have loads of vibes that we both play with... the point is I want to buy him something that's JUST for him.