Today is my Wonderful wifes Birthday. i have bought her The LH Deluxe wand gift boxed one.

You'll just had to man up

Yes mummy I'll try, but what if it's to much?

Stop being a wimp :p

GG your in for a treat, the wand works just as well on us men, rub it around the underside (frenulum) area you'll know when your in the right place, my personal record from flat to splat is about 45 seconds lol

So please it all went well GG :)

Flat to splat, that's so funny Jeff lol

I can't believe they are discontinuing the deluxe wand! :( xx

So happy for you both GG! :))

@Lollipop maybe there is something even better on the way. :)

Thankyou everyone for kind thoughts most touched.

That's fab GG. I just got it recently and when me used it on me it was the fastest orgasam I've ever had!

Lolli, it's been saying discontinued for ages now, maybe around a month so they must have a lot of stock. I think it was a limited edition thing when it come out anyway, but personally I prefer the look of the purple wand to the other one, I think the other should be discontinued instead, the purple one is so much nicer!!

I thought it was limited edition but wasn't sure :)

I love the purple it's my favourite clour! The white is so boring! X

I hope so dota :) x

Sorry GG so happy to hear your wife loved her gift and had a nice time =D x

Gentle giant wrote:

Great advice but I still want to pleeeeeeaaase

Wait until you are alone. This way, her first experience of it will be relaxed and one she can remember of enjoyment and fun, not straining to see if the family are still awake or panicking when she hears a floorboard creak lol. Definitely wait (I know it is exciting but you want her to have a memorable first experience for the right reasons) Just my opinion. :D

Edit: Or....ignore all this because I am replying two days later lol Glad she likes it!

I would be the same if I'd got the toy I'd want to try it out on her the first time is always the best with a new toy Oow the anticipation...