Tonight is punishment night!

So tonight I'm being punished for my misdemeanors this week, I've been quite naughty so I'm expecting a sound spanking, he's also bought a new belt! I'm going to the theatre with a friend on sat night and I'm fully expecting to not to be able to sit down............bring it on!!

I hope you'll have a wonderful night! I have to wait for my spanking two more weeks, until my OH comes back home.

Something to look forward too - I usually get mine once a week with an occasional reminder inbetween if my attitude slips

Something to look forward too - I usually get mine once a week with an occasional reminder inbetween if my attitude slips

We only meet over a prolonged weekend once a month due to work. In the meantime she's checking up if I'm behaving and most often she has to punish me for something naughty I've done - and I love it!

I hope you guys enjoy ;) I had mine last night :D

Sounds more like a reward than a punishment, hehe, enjoy.

I envy both of you

Hmm. I'm overdue. Due one soon as I've been racking up Brownie points. It's my reward for excellence. Love the blindfold along with music in the earphones. The anticipation of the first one is unbearable. Then it's a lovely trip through the selection.

Love spanking but as I said before - hubby doesn't do it hard enough. :( Boooo!

Well hopefully we have addressed the not hard enough issue! I'll update in the morning......I've been twitchy all day at work waiting for this tonight!

Have fun!

I got the belt yesterday :) unexpectidly while bending down to switch on the fire. Needless to say I stayed down, ass in the air expecting more!

Enjoy :) x

Hmm, not had the belt before, but I'm hoping too.....

I think my punishment night will be when our new test product arrives. I'm looking forward to it!

AsYouWish! wrote:

I think my punishment night will be when our new test product arrives. I'm looking forward to it!

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) +1

That sounds exciting....

Have fun both of you x

Is it time for the kids to go to bed yet?? I'm barely keeping it together here...........

Have a nice evening, Lovindailydiscipline!