Tonight is punishment night!

Thankyou!!

Well,im in luck today,the wife said she feels like pegging me today.shes gonna wear her leather leggings,hotwife anklet,sexy black bra and the red hair short bob wig,and the black shoes with the red toe nails.... just like in my profile picture... cant wait.

So update as promised - last nights punishment was amazing .............. My husband really took my punishment seriously and spanked me so hard his hand was smarting too ( I did kiss it better!!)

it was much harder than previous and I have a few small red marks and a couple of tiny tiny bruises this morning which is what I had asked for. I want to be able to feel it for a few days after to remind me of my punishment but I want it to be marked more and hurt more.......at the min I just have a tiny sting - feels like an annoying zit!

So as he only used his hand and the occasional swat with the wooden spatula does it need to be more wood than hand to inflict more damage???? Advice please.......

lol I've just read this back and Am glad you guys think like me....

Lovindailydiscipline wrote:

So update as promised - last nights punishment was amazing .............. My husband really took my punishment seriously and spanked me so hard his hand was smarting too ( I did kiss it better!!)

it was much harder than previous and I have a few small red marks and a couple of tiny tiny bruises this morning which is what I had asked for. I want to be able to feel it for a few days after to remind me of my punishment but I want it to be marked more and hurt more.......at the min I just have a tiny sting - feels like an annoying zit!

So as he only used his hand and the occasional swat with the wooden spatula does it need to be more wood than hand to inflict more damage???? Advice please.......

Congrats! Must have been a wonderful treat. I'm still waiting for mine, won't come until the end of this month. I'll have a skype session tonight with my wife, though, and I'll for sure tell her about your experience. She will certainly start thinking of how to punish me when she comes.

If you want to have more "sting" in your buttocks I'd recommend a riding crop, LH has some good ones, but you can also find them in a shop for riding equipment.

I've even seen crops in a supermarket!

Glad you are progressing Lovin. I would recommend a paddle for starters. This is good to warm you up. We use a nice strap which also which adds to the warming up. Then move on to a flogger which gives a delicious stinging sensation and can leave a lovely pattern on the bum. We always finish off with a crop or cane, or both. This leaves lovely raised welts on the buttocks which can remain for days. Hope this helps. Enjoy.

That's brill advice thanks jimbo and John. He has a well worn belt that is supple that he is going to practise on a pillow to get used to the swing, we also have a variety of wooden spoons and spatulas, but sounds like I need to upgrade to something more hardcore, but the idea of a crop/cane scares me slightly rather than thrills me ...,,, reassure me lol

oh we have a flogger but haven't used it! not sure why I won it at a party years ago!! Might have to dig it out

That's brill advice thanks jimbo and John. He has a well worn belt that is supple that he is going to practise on a pillow to get used to the swing, we also have a variety of wooden spoons and spatulas, but sounds like I need to upgrade to something more hardcore, but the idea of a crop/cane scares me slightly rather than thrills me ...,,, reassure me lol

Don't be scared Lovin. Start slowly. Always do lighter strokes at first. This will help you get used to the sensation. The strength of blows can be increased gradually over time. Believe me, you'll grow to enjoy it.

Hmm, might just do it!! I do need to disciplined correctly or my husband notices my attitude slipping and that is unacceptable 😊

If you're nervous about the crop you can always start using it when you still have clothes on, then you get an idea of how it feels. I'm sure you quite soon will rip your clothes off!

Well maybe I spoke too soon, as the day has progressed my ass has turned all kinds of shades of purple.......and is smarting! That's more like itπŸ‘

Oohh hope it stings xxx enjoy your spanking...

Sounds like a fun night! :)

Told my OH yesterday evening on Skype about this chat. She directly started thinking of what she can do when she comes in 10 days! She ordered me to wear the chastity belt the day she's coming and to be prepared for some serious punishment. Can't wait!

Sounds hot. Punishment in chastity. She can push boundaries even further or no release!

Good luck!

Thanks, I'll tell you when it's done

With a riding crop we have just bought one from LH. . Do try it over clothes first as John has suggested . Also try it on yourself first . The action with a crop should be all wrist action and make sure your otherhalf understands this vital point first. You don't want to a receive a "wack" from a riding crop or indeed give one . They are an implement to be respected .I would suggest a paddle being the first implement and will give you a nice red backside .

Enjoy.

He's been practising with his belt, so I'm guessing that this week's punishment might be coming soon.....

He's been practising with his belt, so I'm guessing that this week's punishment might be coming soon.....

Reviewed the Bondage Boutique Intermediate Faux Leather Paddle the other day, May suit you Lovin.