Too hot for sex

Gentle giant wrote:

Love hot wet sweaty sticky sex, hotter is hornier. Cool shower after together.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Completely agree here. Something about the sun as well. Everyone's happier. I'm definitely hornier. I personally love getting the OH nice and sweaty!

Kittyondrugz wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Love hot wet sweaty sticky sex, hotter is hornier. Cool shower after together.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Completely agree!

Supper pics BTW

I remember during last years little heatwave - me and the MR were going at it, and just at the point of orgasm, I passed out. Literally passed out. Collapsed in a wet, sweaty heap and woke up a few minutes later with my husband frantically running around stark bollock naked.

I take things a bit easier now... ;)

I overheat really easily so sex in a heatwave is an absolute no-go, not that I think anyone would want to - imagine a rather oversized, sentient pink marshmallow that's slowly sweating and whining 'it's toooooooooooooo hot' and you have a pretty accurate mental image of how I deal with the heat. I'm much more fun in winter.

I did that once....wife kept going

It's definitely a no-no for me! I pass out in the heat anyway, and have been known to pass out at the point of orgasm, so not going to push things and combine them.

Stop for a ice cream half way 🙈

Never too hot for sex. Makes me more horny and i tend to go a liitle bit further with things i wouldn't normally do. Or perhaps that is the bottle of wine talking!! Still cant stop wasting time the temperature is rising....

Delboy1991 wrote:

Stop for a ice cream half way 🙈

Lol.

I don't know what it is about the heat but it drives me wild. My sex drives goes back to that of a 17 year old boy that just cannot get enough! Love it though.

Ah it doesn't bother us.
Well we do moan about the sweat but meh just shake it off!

I'll admit, it's way too hot during the day for sex for me (considering I have to wear an Air Cast Boot most of the day, its not pretty). At night if it rains, Im good for sex though.

It's never too hot for sex, I love having hot, steamy sex, it seems better for some reason, more passionate.

Erm yes n no.. was very hot n steamy last night, sex wss great during a thunder/lightning storm, with that in back ground TURN ON!

sassykitten;) wrote:

Erm yes n no.. was very hot n steamy last night, sex wss great during a thunder/lightning storm, with that in back ground TURN ON!

I was in bed with my OH Thursday night (well, Friday morning) when there was a thunderstorm goin![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) such a turn on

we hade to swithc from missionary to doggy, with me standing at the edge fo the bed and OH in positon on the bed to reduce body contact in order to keep cool! We also positioned the fan in front of us.

Such romantics!

I live in a flat so our bedroom is constantly hot, even in winter. I open the windows and just leave a standing fan on all of the time. Its nice and cool then.

Or why not try cooling don glass toys? OR if you dont have any, play with icecubes

x

MissNoir wrote:

It's never too hot for sex, I love having hot, steamy sex, it seems better for some reason, more passionate.

Have to agree with Miss Noir.

BigFinger wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

I was in bed with my OH Thursday night (well, Friday morning) when there was a thunderstorm goin![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) such a turn on

Yay! Not the only one ;)

Hot = Horny for me, could never be to hot for sex it just means you get sweatier which is no bad thing. We usually have the fan on and that just gives a cooling breeze while getting down and dirty.