Too hot for sex

Ugggghhhh its so hot . I believe im in the perimenopause stage and my libido is crazy high except I cant even stand cuddles in this heat! Just needed to moan lol

5 Likes

:+1::+1: I feel your anguish! Oral worked for us yesterday and no full body contact, although afterwards we were sweaty it just wasn’t over each other :joy:

1 Like

WAY too hot. I said to my husband on Friday that whatever we did this weekend would have to be primarily non-contact. I let him watch me use my new glass dildo (that had been in the fridge!) which he seemed to enjoy. Just got to be a bit more creative, nice excuse to get the ice cubes out.

5 Likes

Great idea! I’m putting my glass and metal toys in the fridge right now!

We managed OK on Saturday but nothing since; I threw all the pillows and duvet off the bed so that we had a completely clear arena, and we went with a standing-against-the-cold-wall BJ and then doggy to avoid too much flesh-on-flesh contact.

I had such a horrible night last night; Clock-watching until 3:30am then up at 6:20am, so I’m not feeling particularly affectionate right now :unamused:

1 Like

I don’t care how hot it is, I’m having sex with him :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (if he wants to obviously) Hot :hot_face: :fire: sticky, sweaty, hard, rough, fast and deep sex :drooling_face::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

I’m male but agree with most, far too hot for sex. @Dirty-Wife , i don’t know how you manage to keep going, you certainly are a right dirty wife. Good for you. I’m only jealous

3 Likes

I don’t know what it is with this heat but it just makes me worse :joy:

5 Likes

Well they say the hotter weather does make you horny. Your a lucky lady enjoy it and long may it continue.

1 Like

Same. Too hot for play time at the minute!

2 Likes

We’ve now reached too hot, tempted to set an alarm for middle of the night once it’s cooled down a bit!

2 Likes

It is too hot at the minute… I mean it didn’t stop us… but it was very sweaty :sweat_smile:

The ice cubes are in the freezer for later. :wink:

1 Like

Last year I purchased an Air Conditioning unit for our bedroom. It was, and definitely still is, one of the single best investments I have ever made. We are literally still sleeping with our winter duvet on it works that well. We just turn it on around 7pm with the bedroom door shut and by bed time it’s a stable 16-17°c in our bedroom all night. If anything it can be a little nippy in our bed now even during sex :sweat_smile:

My advice to all, buy one if you can, and even if you only use it for a few weeks a year, it’s worth every single penny!

7 Likes

Totally agree . I think we bought our first window AC unit about 18 years ago . I decided that it was worth it because if I could not sleep well for multiple days in a row it was difficult going to work , not to mention dangerous in my machine shop . Even though heat generally makes me hornier , temps above about 90f , 32 c do drag me down .

1 Like

Having this portable AC unit has completely convinced me that although we live in the mild UK, cooling in summer is a must. I know for sure we will eventually upgrade to an outside wall mounted unit but for now we just have the indoor type with a hot air event pipe.

The ventilation pipe was the only issue but even that was simple to solve. My husband bought and resized a large piece of thick clear Perspex, cut a round 4” hole and bonded the vent to wall adapter to it. We then sit this clear plastic sheet into the open window aperture which is a very tight fit, hook on two clips and connect the hot air vent to the machine. As simple as that we have an extremely effective and efficient way of keeping the room sealed and also venting away all of the hot air that the machine can produce.

You don’t have to be as thorough as we’ve been but I think the engineer within him took it to the technical extreme. :snowflake::smile:

3 Likes

it sounds like a brilliant way to solve the problem. Does the AC unit make much noise as I find I cannot leave them on when in bed.

1 Like

Way too hot. We managed Saturday but it was a struggle with the heat. :hot_face:

I get super horny when it’s hot so I’ll never say it’s too hot for sex. I always find aswell when we go overseas somewhere hot my sex drive is higher too

Sex in a cold shower maybe? Might be an interesting and Funny experience lol

2 Likes

Like @Blonde_Bunny, we have a couple of AC units, one in the lounge and one in the bedroom. He’s a tip for you all: buy them in November. We got our two for about 35 quid each by buying in November. The same units now are 300.
So, no problem with sex here. Without the AC, I would be struggling.

5 Likes

Another solution is a bit of ice cube play!

2 Likes