too kinky having fantasies about being raped by women?

I have this fantasy about being raped by my wife and her best friend. They force me to dress into a sissy little girl, they humiliater me, laugh at me, force me to go down on my knees and lick their toes. Then they tie me up and start raping me with fingers, hands and strap-ons. When they have forced me to come they finalise with the last humiliation - they pee on me.

Are there any other people with similar fantasies? Or is it just too kinky?

Would be interesting to know.

I don't think it's 'too' kinky at all :) It's a fantasy and I don't think that anything should be out-of-bounds if it's just something that you're fantasising about. I think a lot of people enjoy the idea of loss of control sexually, and even incorporate it consensually into their sex lives, so it's probably a lot more common than you think.

Fantasy rape has always been a turn on for me, and often it's in ways that are particularly humiliating or degrading, particularly gang rape - things that I would never want to actually happen, but that when fantasising about it, it's a pleasurable experience for me.

I think versions of this fantasy are probably more common than you might think.
I'm also pretty certain versions of it also get played out with reasonable regularity too.
Too kinky - don't think so, although it won't be for everyone

I have fantasies like this all the time! you are not alone!

No such thing as 'too kinky' to be honest! Your fantasy would perhaps be too kinky for some, but to me just incorporates various fetishes that are both well known and accepted.

You'll always find someone saying you are too kinky. You'll also find people saying you're not kinky enough! All subjective :)

Skitty made the perfect point about fantasy rape too!

Many thanks Skitty and Sum Sub. But how would you do? Tell about those kind of fantasies to your OH or just keep them to yourself?

john69 wrote:

Many thanks Skitty and Sum Sub. But how would you do? Tell about those kind of fantasies to your OH or just keep them to yourself?

My oh knows all my fantasies, we've discussed them and how we might make them happen or what compromise we might reach. I won't ask her to do things she doesn't want to but the more we do the more open she becomes to ever more obscure things. As with all things in a relationship, communication is key and who knows on a few years maybe you'll get your (consensual) rape

Personally, I share these sort of fantasies with my partner, but it is the sort of thing that might take time. Because of my upbringing, I had a lot of shame about anything sexual, so at first I found it difficult to share anything about what I liked sexually with my partner, but eventually I decided to start sharing things even if I felt shy or embarrassed. For me, it was easier to work up to sharing the stuff I was more embarrassed about by starting off with things that I wasn't quite so shy about, but if you already have good open lines of communication with your partner then I'd say to just go for it. Make sure that you have the foundations there that you can talk properly about it and your partner can ask you about anything to do with it that they might be unclear about. This is just my experience, but for me it was totally worth opening up about, both in terms of having a more trusting relationship, but also because my partner was quite into the idea of being dominant with me but hadn't mentioned it before. So, luckily for us, we ended up being well matched in terms of that dynamic. It also meant that my partner was then more able to share more unusual fantasies with me that he has because I'd opened up about the things I felt shy about.

john69 wrote:

Your partner might not be happy to hear you want her best friend to have sex with you. In fact, I would put money on it hurting her and the whole thing backfiring. It is also highly unlikely you can make this a reality, with any other woman let alone her best friend. Involving another person is hard and rarely works out like the fantasy, especially one with such a linear timeline as yours.

You know your partner better than we do. If you want to share it to her, I highly suggest you change 'best friend' to 'another woman'. Or even edit it down to just her doing the raping etc. There's a far higher chance she'd act out at least part of your fantasy with just you and her involved. Nothing wrong with sharing fantasies, just remember tact so as not to cause jealousy :)

We have a very open relation, and normally I tell her everything. But when it comes to this specific fantasy, I'm hesitating. Probably because I was, as a 6 years old boy, raped by an adult man. My OH knows about this, of course. But I'm afraid she would interprete my fantasies as a trauma from my childhood. It might be so, but I anyhow have the fantasies and they make me aroused.

Lovebirds does make a really good point there. If you tell her the exact fantasy, she may just hear the part where you're saying you want to have sex with her best friend. Perhaps start off less specific and then if it's going ok and it feels like the right thing to do, fill in more of the details. I guess it kind of depends on whether, if you tell her, it's in order to share a fantasy or to make a suggestion, as the two are probably going to be heard quite differently :)

Edit: Didn't see you respond to Lovebird's post... I must've been typing mine at the time.

With fantasies like this, it's impossible to know where they originally came from or why you like them or anything like that. I think people like to try to pinpoint why people like certain things because it makes it easier to understand, but people are a sum of lots of different experiences.

Rape? Nu-uh. Spontaneous forced sex? Yu-huh!

I find it very important to keep a line between those things. Rape is never okay. Sudden forced sex from people you've previously discussed and consented to this with? Sure, that's pretty great!

But yeah, communicate! *sings*
Communication is the way forwards. If you don't tell them, she won't know, and it won't happen.

Only you can gauge if she'll be cool with it or flip out. If you're unsure, suggest a bit at a time: some bondage play, then some humiliation play etc. Build up to it and see how she responds.

As for the best friend thing.... Again, only you can tell if she'd be okay with that.
For some people, it works. For some, it doesn't and won't ever.

And thanks Lovebird, you are absolutely right. My wife would probably be offended if I mentioned her best friend. Better stick to the one I really love.

I think fantasies about being raped are quite common. The fantasies people have about this subject are light years away from the reality of rape. If a partner told me they had a fantasy about me raping them... I wouldn't be willing to act it out, but I wouldn't be offended or troubled by it, either.

If they told me that it was the other way around - they had a fantasy about *them* raping *me* - that would be a completely different matter altogether. That would really concern me and could possibly end the relationship.

I think rape is too strong aterm to use because in your fantasy you want it to happen. Rape is in fact a nasty deed.

Just keep her as a best friend it will spoil the relationship

Rape or forced sex whichever you prefer to use as the term for this fantasy is not uncommon for both males and females. Not one of mine particularly but I've heard similar countless times so you're not alone :)

pussyspanker wrote:

I think rape is too strong aterm to use because in your fantasy you want it to happen. Rape is in fact a nasty deed.

Yes, he wants the fantasy as a whole to happen, but is still in fact fantasy rape. Forced sex, forced orgasm, force force force, whatever you want to call it in this scenario it still boils down to pretend rape. It is a common enough fantasy in varying degrees, and though true rape is obviously different the term still applies here. It is still forcing sex on another person and the point to the fantasy is pretending it is not being done with your consent (despite consent being given). Hence; fantasy rape, not just rape :)

There is nothing too kinky,as long as everyone involved are enjoying themselves.

There is one key point to be made here, and it has been made now by several posts; concent.

Participation and fulfilment of any sexual fantasy, including those about rape, is done so willingly and with full concent of the participants. I have always seen it more about giving up control to another, someone (or them) that you trust. Real rape has nothing to do with sex (at least not for the victim), and more to do with violent transgression and abuse of power... but again, the actual point of transgression is concent - the victim has not given it in the case of real rape.

All that being said, if all participants are consensual to the act, then nothing is "too kinky".