Top tips for using a vibrator on a penis?

thanx Kerry and Cheeks. I haven't experienced the Magic Wand in someone else's hands. Probably even more mind-bending, so long as they don't over-stimulate..... the Wand being so fast-running. Cheeks..... sounds well worth a try.... watch this space.....(and be ready to duck!)

they can be over stimulating but can I recommend the lovehoney deluxe magic wand:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

Unlike the hitachi or other similar wands that only have a few choices (low, high etc) the deluxe one has a scrolling wheel so you can basically start from a low rumble and scroll up to your ideal speed. And it does its job well unlike some scroll wheels where it was barely any change for the first 350 degrees of spin then a sudden speed increase, nope nope the deluxe wand works well.

Hi Fluff I wondered where you were. Missing you, you see!

I must admit that I'm disappointed with the wheel 'speed control' on my wand. It starts fast and goes up to supersonic. It needs to start slow and work up to fast. Also, as mentioned before, it gets faster automatically as it warms up. LH really need to get their designers to re-spec this component.

is the the same model that you have? I must admit you do notice some power changes as it warms up and also with pressure (It will die down a bit) but mine certainly starts slow rather than high then supersonic lol...

Ahhh gotta love supersonic...Smokingggg genitals FTW!

I have the model with the older styling. Not the new style that looks like a 99 after you've eaten the chocolate flake. Huh ! Need to ask LH about this, because the speed is a problem. Yes, when you apply pressure it does slow down to a viable speed. But yeh, if you want to try supersonic, pop round