Total spend at Lovehoney

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone else had been on their account page and added up how much they had spent on toys/essentials during their membership.

I just have...and I was surprised how much I had racked up over 6-7 years :-D

I daren't look 🙈😂

Just looked!
£477.34!
Ouch!

I daren't look at exacts, but I'm gonna guess around 3 grand?

3grand? How? Did u by shares in the company?

I don't dare to look either, would make my day rather depressing 😁

3k? Thanks for that!

I feel a little better now since our spend is around 1.3k lol! :D

I can't look. Too scary!

I got just over the £1000 mark after 5 months and stopped counting!

I think I'm afraid to look but it'd likely be somewhere between 200 and 400 i think.

Well I added it up and the grand total since I made my first in February 2014 is £2239.56.

That has included buying toys, lingerie, bondage items, lubes. I basically started with one vibrator, and now I have so much stuff there isn't really anything left for me to buy! Lol!

The other funny thing is where to store it all! Ours started out in the bedside table drawer...then was split between a box and the drawer...now it is split between multiple drawers, boxes and wardrobes haha!

Just added our purchases up, and it comes to a little over £2600, and well worth every penny, Lots and Lots of FUN over the years ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Daren't count but prolly between 1,500-2,000!!

Although pound per orgasm that's probably not too bad lol.

B&LReading wrote:

The other funny thing is where to store it all! Ours started out in the bedside table drawer...then was split between a box and the drawer...now it is split between multiple drawers, boxes and wardrobes haha!

I have those under bed plastic storage boxes for a lot of it, and a bag that is meant for hiking sticks for my long hitty things. But I'd love a more stream lined system. Or maybe just my own dungeon, lol, that would be nicest :) A girl can dream right?

My orders in last 12 months is 1349.99 😱

I have a double wardrobe full started with a single vibrator.
I think i have a confession
My name is glittergirl and im a sex toy addict
First step to beating the addiction is acknowledge i have a problem rigth? Hahaha

glittergirl wrote:

I have a double wardrobe full started with a single vibrator.
I think i have a confession
My name is glittergirl and im a sex toy addict
First step to beating the addiction is acknowledge i have a problem rigth? Hahaha

You are in good company then ;) I can definitely think of worse addictions to have :)

£1800! Jesus Christ!

This was not a healthy thing to do...

Hi glittergirl and welcome to STAA (Sex Toy Addicts Anonymous).

Knowing im not alone is comforting .
Together we can beat this.
(Or encourage each other its OK ) 😂😈😜