Toy Mishaps Funny + Advice Please

Hi All,

im new here and only been a member for a week anyway decided to buy the Lust Buster penis pump and was off to a flying start until yesterday when all of a sudden it decided to suck in my testicles as well.As you can imagine this was very very painful and i had testicles like golfballs,after about 15 mins trying to think of what to say to the local A&E i managed to pry it off over my family jewels (squeeling like a pig).Over the moon at my lucky escape i wondered if anyone else has had any funny mishaps they would like to share hope you enjoyed this one :).

On a serious note went to use it today and it tried to suck in my testicles this is making me nervous to use again am i doing something wrong any advice would be appreciated .

hi and welcome to the forum and all i can say is ouch!

Jeeezus! That must av well hurt?!!! Yeah as above with AA but defo try asking for advice from the Lh team coz they are the bees knees! I had to return a tiny, slippery-shiny vibrator because I was so very very worried it would get 'lost' in me - and I so didn't fancy explaining that to A&E either!! Lh'll be ok about a return BUT get in touch with them first, ok?!

Hi ya and welcome to OA ;-) D69x

Jeeezus! That must av well hurt?!!! Yeah as above with AA but defo try asking for advice from the Lh team coz they are the bees knees! I had to return a tiny, slippery-shiny vibrator because I was so very very worried it would get 'lost' in me - and I so didn't fancy explaining that to A&E either!! Lh'll be ok about a return BUT get in touch with them first, ok?!

Hi ya and welcome to OA ;-) D69x

hi and welcome

OUCH!!

ok I did loose a bullet, where the sun dont shine but managed to remove it without needing A&E, lesson learnt - don't use things in places they are not designed to go

xGGx

Does the pump not have a release valve built into the pump? I believe that most have a release just incase you put to much pressure on.

Hi oGEEMANo and welcome to the forum! I've had a go of a penis pump but wasn't that impressed to be honest. But what I did find out is you may need to shave or trim downstairs to get a tight snug fit and use a little silicone based lube around the rim to get a good seal. But having your balls vacuumed you must've had a cracking seal!

Nowt funny happened but disasterous yes! Whilst using a flogger on my lovely OH's back (she was stood up) in her bedroom. . .I misjudged my floggers turning circle a tad and it grabbed her very expensive, fancy chandellier type lamp and lashed it across the room. It was one of those moments where you hold your hand to your mouth saying "oh shit' I know it was expensve because I told her I'd replace it and near shit myself when I found out how much it cost! :(