Toy recommendations?

Hi everyone
I'm fairly new here and having bought a fair few things I've decided to join the community.
Does anyone have any toy recommendations be it for male or female?
I'm incredibly difficult to please unfortunately so I'm finding it hard to find toys that satisfy me.
I've also introduced my partner to the world of sex toys too.

Welcome to the forums! I'd love to help you, but I really can't, with the information you've given: What toys do you have? How much do you like each of them? What sort of stimulation to you enjoy? What's your budget?

The recommendations I have are: Check out some sex toy reviewers' blogs (Epiphora's is a favourite of mine - she has lists of toys everybody should have, and how to shop on a budget) and the forums here to see what other people have liked.

Secondly, browse Lovehoney's shop, have a look at the buyers' guides and enjoy the videos - they give quite a good idea of how strong vibrations are, how a toy works, how big it is, etc.

Thirdly, make sure you take full advantage of the various special offers. Also, do subscribe to the newsletter because you will get e-mails with further offers that are not accessible from the website directly (as far as I've understood). If you can halfway make sense of a French of German message, subscribe also to the French and German newsletters, because the offers are different from the English ones. The French and German offers are the same (so far at least) but I'm still keeping both subscriptions because the product I have just bought was not available from the French website, so I had to order it from the German one.

Last but not least, don't buy to much too quickly - there's always new deals coming up, there were fabulous reductions during the end-of-summer sale, there's a famous Christmas day sale (I've only joined this summer so I haven't experienced it but I've heard great things), I suspect there will be another big sale after Christmas...

Oh, and there's also a "Deal of the Week" which is not easy to find (Home Page on the PC, left-hand column, "Our Top Picks" > "Special Offers"> bottom of the page) but sometimes very interesting...

Depending on whether you have one or not.. I'd highly recommend a wand. I've heard people say they kind them too powerful but with the Bodywand you can adjust it with the scoll to the right level. However, most people I've spoken to absolutely love them. It's my favourite toy and I've used it so much since I bought it! It's great for solo play or with others and if powerful is what you're looking for then I 100% recommend it!

Lady.S.R wrote:

Hi everyone
I'm fairly new here and having bought a fair few things I've decided to join the community.
Does anyone have any toy recommendations be it for male or female?
I'm incredibly difficult to please unfortunately so I'm finding it hard to find toys that satisfy me.
I've also introduced my partner to the world of sex toys too.

Hi,

What toys do you like and what kind of fun are you into? Do you like lingerie? I have a good collection of toys, clothing for the OH and other essentials. I might be able to share my toys experience and choice depending on what you enjoy.

Do get in touch.

I agree with other comments...i have a wide and varied array of toys for all those different moments.

What have you tried so far?