Toy recommendations

So recently idk why but I’ve been getting super horny, like I can masturbate and half an hour I’m dying to go again. But I’ve also found that because it’s becoming more frequent it’s also becoming more boring, anyone got any tips on some fun/ cheap toys I can look into? I’m a Bisexual male btw so not a lot I’m opposed too hehe

1 Like

Similar situation - always ready to go. But I’m exceeding my wife’s sex drive. The more expensive strokers (think fleshlights or those w motion) tend to take a bit of time cleaning and drying. The real feel masturbators are great, but similar issue with cleaning and (mostly ) drying and also I find these “exposed” type masturbators in the real feel like skin also requires to be coated in powder after use, where the flesh lights kinda don’t BC they are in a “case”. I’m eying some of the simpler open sleeve type units - like the clear reversible strokers. Hopefully better than a hand, but very easy and quick clean up for those quick sessions. (I just don’t want to spend more time cleaning than I do stroking…I tend to keep the more complex ones reserved for longer sessions).

2 Likes

Ahhh gotcha, makes sense, thank you!

Try some of the P spot toys such as Aneros. Master the Super “O” it will keep you occupied and challenged. Your orgasm will be unlike and with more intensity than anything you can achieve with a penis toy.

1 Like

That sounds amazing, thank you!

Anal toys always add an extra something to me especially if you find one what goes just right and stretches the perfect amount :wink:

1 Like

Oh definitely! I’ve only got the one plug at the minute but I’d definitely love to try and explore bigger toys for anal play!:wink:

Sounds blissful! Maybe an inflated plug might be of use to try out

1 Like

Maybe so! I’ll have to look into it’

1 Like

It has a multitude of perks!

1 Like

I bet!