Toy Story

I have been a bit crap at looking after my rechargeable friends since March - they are rather neglected as I don’t have any time alone in the house for playtime and I’m a stresshead, which does tend to dampen libido.

I have tried to be faithful and to recharge a toybox each week… I think they have all survived.

But it has made me realise how far I have come on my vibrating journey. The toys I wouldn’t be without are kept in tip-top condition, and there are others which were fun at the time but which I wouldn’t buy from this end of the story.

Would I miss that high-end rabbit? Maybe not. But things I would buy instead were not on my radar at the time.

How are your toys and choices?

3 Likes

My toys are good, actually charged a couple the other day and will charge the last couple that need it today/tonight.

As for choices I enjoy all my toys and try to use them though a few don’t get a lot of love. The first vibrating plug that made me fall in love with plugs again for example. It’s good and if I use it I enjoy it(it takes a battery, doesn’t recharge) yet I find myself preferring others and not going for it a lot. The same with my high roller, I thought i’d love it and it be my favorite. It ended up taking some time to get use to and figure out a position to keep in as the rotating feature makes it rotate right out. So I also don’t reach for it a lot either.

My desire remote prostate massager on the other hand I reach for that regularly and have to remind myself some times to use others.

1 Like

I think my issue is that I have about 40 rechargeable toys to keep in tip-top condition.
So many toys, so little time!
(Note to @Brenna this is not a reason to not keep sending them!)

I’m just passing the time wondering which I would choose if I started all over again… I’m wondering which are people’s favourites now they have hindsight…

I certainly have a few regular vibes that come out to play. I do try and cycle through older ones when I can be bothered (mainly to see if they still work). As I can climax without vibrations, this also means everything can get less of a look in depending on my mood.

I initially thought some of my earlier purchases where amazing. But as my experience grew, they now pale in comparison to other toys. For example, the Mantric Wand beat my Lovehoney Mains Wand.

Even though I know what works for me now, I still enjoyed that “age of discovery”. There’s very few I regret buying because that was part of the journey. You live and learn, as they say :relaxed:

1 Like

Thankfully don’t have 40 to keep charged - that must be a full time job :rofl:

The couple we’ve got I tend to keep charged although the wand did run out of juice last time so on charge now

1 Like

We recently had a HUGE clear out of old toys we have that never get used, or we’ve simply moved beyond. Was a fun little trip down memory lane.

2 Likes