Toy suggestions

Been looking through for a thread on powerful clit vibes but can’t quite find one. So thought I’d make this as a space to get suggestions from others on a toy you’re looking for of any circumstance!
Starting it off myself with clitoral vibes! Can anyone suggest me some power queen worthy clit vibes for during sex?

Rocks Off bullets

Power queen clit vibes I’d recommend are;

Lovehoney Desire Bullet, We-Vibe Touch, We-Vibe Tango, Mimi Soft by Je Joue and the Lelo Nea 2.

I’d also recommend these clit toys that aren’t necessarily vibrators but can be intense if you enjoy suction, pulsation or sonic waves:

Satisfyer Pro Penguin, Womanizer 2Go and the Lelo Sona Cruise.

Oooh! How does the Desire compare to the Tango?

VR wrote:

I recently bought the desire bullet and I didn't think anything would ever compare to the tango but the desire is just as good, if not better in some ways, the silicone coating being softer than the plastic of the tango being the main one. I love my Tango but I think I'm starting to prefer the desire just a little bit more, it's certainly just as powerful.

AmyA wrote:

VR wrote:

I recently bought the desire bullet and I didn't think anything would ever compare to the tango but the desire is just as good, if not better in some ways, the silicone coating being softer than the plastic of the tango being the main one. I love my Tango but I think I'm starting to prefer the desire just a little bit more, it's certainly just as powerful.

Really? That good?

I've been wondering about the silicone versions since my Tango slipped from my fingers mid-session, but since looking, I've discovered several that I love the look of.

I'm a Libran and have NEVER been able to make my mind up when faced with a choice.

It's good to know that the Desire is a good alternative to start with, though, so thanks.

VR wrote:

AmyA wrote:

VR wrote:

Really? That good?

I've been wondering about the silicone versions since my Tango slipped from my fingers mid-session, but since looking, I've discovered several that I love the look of.

I'm a Libran and have NEVER been able to make my mind up when faced with a choice.

It's good to know that the Desire is a good alternative to start with, though, so thanks.

Second AmyA on that. I love my Tango, but I thought I should have another bullet more in case if something happened to my beloved one. But I'm surprise the Desire is really, really good. I still prefer the Tango, but the Desire is up there with it.

I’m back again! This time I would like to talk kegal! So I’ve never tried kegal exercise or stimulation and gotten obsessively interested in the world of kegal and would love advice on how to introduce myself into the world , who to buy, what weights I should begin with etc xx

Hi boox I got my girlfriend to try out some jiggle balls so why don't you try these
First Time Love Balls Duo Lover Kegel Balls 45g
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24996

For kegel beginners it’s recommended to go for the smaller weights but larger balls. This makes them easier to keep hold of as there’s more to clench around. I would go no heavier than around 60g/65g to start with and look for circumferences that are at least 4 inches.

The ones linked above could be a good option but I'd also look at the Lovehoney Basics and these https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26065 x

Thank youu! Xx

This is pricey but soo worth it! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580

So.. I would like a very powerful clit stim (pref quite one as well) that won’t cost ‘too’ much.

Any suggestions?