Toys ... creative ideas for unsatisfactory ones?

Okay so over several months I’ve been purchasing quite a few toys. Some just don’t work well for us. Example. We Vibe couples vibrator keeps slipping out and just frustrates my oh while piv. I considered using as remote vibe but as soon as its turned off by remote will not turn on unless I manually push it. Suggestions? Other pieces you own that miss the mark for you? This is becoming costly to spend over $100 Canadian on something that doesn’t satisfy :smirk: I’m just not sure I could give up trying :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I generally find We Vibe Bluetooth connection rubbish!

Might be worth looking into the sex toy happiness promise :blush:

1 Like

Ohh what is this? I feel like I’ve spent a few hundred on toys we’ll never really use :laughing:

I find the We-Vibe Chorus very fiddly and never sure if using it right.
I think it’s pretty good in certain positions - we have definitely never been too vigorous using it.
We found it to be ‘fun’ to play with, but it’s not the endgame :grinning:
Just relaxing and gently playing with it is good foreplay I think.
Then it goes to one side and one of the big guns comes out - wand or bullet.
Definitely not one of our go-to toys

2 Likes

Here :blush:

I’m not sure where you are as you mentioned Canadian dollars, so it may not be relevant and it is at LH’s discretion :blush:

2 Likes

It looks quite bendy; will it pinch nipples or skin in between balls, fit round shaft or over the head of penis? Maybe after ejaculation. :arrow_heading_down:

Defo don’t give up trying as that’s the only way you’ll find the ultimate toy to meet your pleasure mark :grin: but maybe before purchasing you could mention the toy on here and ask any questions you have about it to see what others think then at least you’ll have some further insight before splashing the cash :moneybag:

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter

Thank you so much! I had no idea! :blush: and they have the guarantee in Canada whoo whee! But they can use their discretion how many times for can use it

1 Like

@AJSTAR that’s a great idea!! Type when I see reviews they are typically the best ones first and I done take the time to scroll thru all of them. Thank you!! :blush:

@Serpentwand hmm thanks for the suggestions. We’ll have to get creative :crazy_face:

@our-adventure-bed exactly. I actually used by myself will a mini wand and that was enjoyable. I just really want to find something that both of us are using at the same time :yum:

It might also grip a non-powered toy and make it vibrate. :heartbeat:

1 Like