Toys/dildo ideas

I been thinking about dildo ideas if its possible to make by asking/sketching?

I'm not sure what you're asking about. Are you wanting a custom dildo, or are you wanting to submit an idea?

If it's the first, lovehoney don't provide that service, but if you're with a partner you can use one of their 'clone-a-willy' kits for a replica, which is also pretty fun to do!

If you're wanting to submit an idea, I don't think lovehoney deal with this either, but once in a while (annually I think), they have a design a sex toy competition, when you can submit ideas that you think are unique. The winner gets a cash prize and the potential to have their product made.

Ah never mind then wanted to find out if they take on submissions if they would allow thanks for the information ^^

On occasion they run a design a sex toy competition.

just a suggestion not sure it would actually work depends on your idea i guess:

get a clone a willy kit, design your dildo and try make it best you can with paper mache and then pop it into the kit and you should end up with your dildo :D

I think there may be firms that make a variety of artidtic dildos who may provide a bespoke service.

Seen this actually done on TV with another leading sex toy company, but its rare. Suppose its due to the time it takes from paper to actually product on the shelf