Toys for boys?

As some of you might know my lovely fella is off to uni very soon and I'll be moving near him as soon as I can but until then we'll be going long distance. Being apart is really going to suck but it's not going to last for ever.

Anyway, We have a nice collection of toys from this wonderful site but we don't have a lot that he can use on his own. I while ago now I got him a tanga egg as I felt selfish having toys and he didn't and he quite liked that but I used it on him. We have both never been into masturbation but seeing how we wont see each other often then we might as well give it a go. So I want to get him a sexy going away gift but don't know what.

He doesn't like the idea of anal just yet but as I said he liked the tenga eggs but he hasn't tried them on his own. I've been looking at the Tracey Cox Supersex Stroker and the tenga onacups but like I said I don't really know, we only started using sex toys may this year so we are still new to it all.

Any ideas?

The Tracey Cox super stroker is very popular. Mid-range pricewise are fleshlights - my guy loves his. Then the most popular in the higher price range is the Tenga Fliphole x

I've read the reviews on the super stroker and heard loads of people mention it on here too. He's such a fussy devil so I might just have to ask him but I kinda wanted it to be a sexy surprise. Why do men have to be so awkward?

Miss BoomStick wrote:

I've read the reviews on the super stroker and heard loads of people mention it on here too. He's such a fussy devil so I might just have to ask him but I kinda wanted it to be a sexy surprise. Why do men have to be so awkward?

hehe, its in our genetics xD

The head honcho gets good reviews too!

(feeling too lazy to link on this comp)

Edit: But Hella isn't ;) x

For male toys, the two heavyweights are the Fleshlight, and the Fliphole, so Id give those two a look.

Fliphole - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17376

Fleshlight - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=891

The Onacup from what I hear are not too durable though Im not thinking your OH wants to be using them all the time

The Tenga Fliphole gives a good experience and is very easy to clean- but as I've mentioned before, for the price, the lifespan is disappointing. After only a dozen or so uses, mine started to look very ragged at the edges. In contrast, the Fleshlight seems much more robust, although cleaning and drying it is more of an operation. Now that Fleshlight inserts have a number of patterns equivalent to the Fliphole, I can't really recommend the Tenga, unless ease of cleaning and drying are top priority.

With the Tenga. bear in mind that you are looking at £65+ for something that (in my opinion) has around 40 uses in it.

jaycloth wrote:

The Tenga Fliphole gives a good experience and is very easy to clean- but as I've mentioned before, for the price, the lifespan is disappointing. After only a dozen or so uses, mine started to look very ragged at the edges. In contrast, the Fleshlight seems much more robust, although cleaning and drying it is more of an operation. Now that Fleshlight inserts have a number of patterns equivalent to the Fliphole, I can't really recommend the Tenga, unless ease of cleaning and drying are top priority.

With the Tenga. bear in mind that you are looking at £65+ for something that (in my opinion) has around 40 uses in it.

Treat it like a lady jaycloth.External Media

Mine seems fine after 20 or so uses.

I have been looking at the flip hole but I don't think I have that much spare cash to spend at the mo. I don't think he's keen on the fleshlights, I like said he so fussy. When I try to ask him about what he'll like to try he's always like "errr I don't mind" or "yeah maybe"

I've bought my OH both a Tenga Fliphole and one of the Tracey Cox strokers, and he says he honestly prefers the stroker. The Fliphole feels good but it's quite heavy and doesn't bring him to climax, whereas the stroker doesn't have the weight issue and you can put pressure on it as you please.

I'm hoping there's gonna be some fleshlights going cheap around Christmas that I can put away for Valentine's Day.

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I've said it once and I'll say it many more times, you can't go wrong with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2640. Yet to meet a guy who doesn't dig this stuff. It's simple, inexpensive and effective ^_^

xx

ooh, not seen that before. Now added to my wishlist, thanks!

I brought the OH a fleshlight in a can http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19123 which is £35 so cheaper and smaller than normal fleshlights.

does he like it MM? Can you do a review for the site?

toycar69 wrote:

does he like it MM? Can you do a review for the site?

He loves it. I thought I did a review. Oh wait I'll link you to the item that I got. I was giving an example.

Item I got him http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17680

The review is on there. Its sold out but I am sure the one I linked to would be the same.

ah, cool thanks MM! I've got to get myself something decent. I'm hoping I can get a guys grab bag, and there will be something in there similar to these

The sex in a can looks hilarious, a good jokey toy. But the new signature edition ones, now they're quite something. I'd recommend getting to choose an insert he would l

Thanks hella for linking the HH and lube and thanks everyone for the comments.

I think I might go for a stroker and some lube and see how he likes that. I can always get him like a fleshlight or the fliphole for christmas.

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Thanks hella for linking the HH and lube and thanks everyone for the comments.

I think I might go for a stroker and some lube and see how he likes that. I can always get him like a fleshlight or the fliphole for christmas.

Great idea! Hope he likes it. Dont forget to treat yourself as well and add the facebook exclusive

I think I've been treating myself a little too much but then again he is moving away. I love the facebook exclusives. Haven't checked this months yet but the first exclusive I got was the ice scream which I love! Even thinking about getting another one to leave at the fellas house for when I visit.

Miss BoomStick wrote:

I think I've been treating myself a little too much but then again he is moving away. I love the facebook exclusives. Haven't checked this months yet but the first exclusive I got was the ice scream which I love! Even thinking about getting another one to leave at the fellas house for when I visit.

This one is the pocket rocket free when you spend £1!