Toys to use while masturbating

After reading some forums posts on here it has got me wondering if there are any toys that I can use to increase my pleasure while masterbating? I already have some cock rings and some wands. Does anyone have any tips on how to use them while masterbating? Or how my OH can use them during foreplay and sex? Or does anyone have any that they would recommend?

We have a g kiss clitoral and g spot vibrator. Do you think that might give a similar effect?

How about a stroker or fleshlight? Everyone I've used this on has loved it: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34069

The strokes looks fun. Might have to invest in one

Have you considered using a prostate massager to help enhance you pleasure? I’d strongly recommend it if your looking to heighten a masturbation session.

Foxcub wrote:

After reading some forums posts on here it has got me wondering if there are any toys that I can use to increase my pleasure while masterbating? I already have some cock rings and some wands. Does anyone have any tips on how to use them while masterbating? Or how my OH can use them during foreplay and sex? Or does anyone have any that they would recommend?

Defo recommend a fleshlight

A bit of anal play is a great way to enhance the experience.

Try the Lelo Hugo prostate massager with the hands free remote.....lube , hands and move the controller to increase vibes at the point of no return...wow and omg.