Tracy Cox Supersex Glass Dildos..a question

Hi, just received theTracy Cox Supersex Glass Dildo set, which contains 2 beautiful glass dildos. Just one question though. In the booklet it say to only use the clear dildo (as opposed to the pink one) for anal stimulation. is there any reason for this? Wahtever the answer I think we're gonna heve fun with these. Thanx in advance.

Hi,
I think it's because it has nodules on it which are more aimed for anal stimulation, I always use my pink one normally and it's fine for me! You could try both and see what works :)

Pink one is thicker and has nodules, tried it and ok ish... Clear one either side is just wonderful :) is my new favourite toy esp for dp with my OH :)

Honestly I think it's more to do with the fact that the clear one has more to hold on to, it curves so it's easier to grasp, glass is slipperly when wet neither one of them have a flared base so the oppurtunity for them to get 'lost' is greater - Especially with the pink one. I'm not 100% sure, but that could be why.

Thanx for that, was going to tentatively try both, but lost my nerve on reading that sentance in the booklet! lol

As long as you keep a good firm grip on them you'll be fine. Just take care!

For some reason I thought the instructions said the pink one was suitable for anal and the clear one wasn't :s I've only ever used the clear one, it's awesome!

TheMing wrote:

Thanx for that, was going to tentatively try both, but lost my nerve on reading that sentance in the booklet! lol

I'd go for it and see what feels good... :) u no ur body.. :)