Triskaidekaphobia - What do we reckon?

Well, according to my (at times suspect) maths, as we enter the early evening the score currently stands at;

It's a load of poppycock = 11

There's something in this = 5

It sounds like loads of fab things have happened to you guys today, so lets hope this can carry on into the night for all forum members (if you know what I mean! 😈) as it certainly looks like that will be the case for Gem and her man!!!

Monday has not only had a good day but between her and her Gran have miltiplied her good day, giving them away to those who find themselves customers of the local food bank, and at the same time laughed in the face of Friday the 13th!!!

A massive LH round of applause for Monday and Monday's Gran; a massive LH raspberry for Friday the 13th! 👏👏

💋💋💋

For me its poppycock, today was actually a far better day than yesterday.

Im not superstitious at all, I do hold some stay in faite, the thought that we don't have full control over our own lives and destiny.

it's loads of poppycock 12

there is something in it 5

Not superstitious at all, and today was pretty normal for me too.

Nope, there's something in it for me this time sadly. Today was shitstorm after shitstorm, feeling really angry and sad about it. Don't feel like going into more details though, I think that says enough. Two thumbs down, stupid Friday the 13th.

I crashed my car and wrote it off on Friday the 13th. Will never forget it either, I'm not afraid of driving on this date as the crash could have happened any day I used to drive too fast and like a little arsehole. 😊

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Well I will not even walk over 3 drains.... so I am a 0

Big thing that has occured for many here is late to work , due to a bomb found from WW2 in bath . So many roads are blocked off right now .

I was not late as I bi passed all that on the train , but I did loose my keys this morning.

I had to run and use the laptop just so I could quote this, my phone won't let me. 3 drains, where does it come from? I refuse to walk on 3 drains as its bad luck but I dont know why. I thought I was the only one!

Well my everything decided to fall apart today, so I think now that it's passed midnight, I'm going to start fearing Friday the 13th from now on.

Hope tomorrow is a better day MK7.

Well, pending any retrospective voting today, the final scores are

It's a load of poppycock = 15

There's something in this = 9

So, it seems that Friday 13th can be ignored by most of us but to be honest, it's too close to call so I for one am glad I spent the day in bed!!

💋💋💋

Oh no weekend couple. It just jad to be me! Luckly apart from getting soaked on the school run i didnt have such a bad end to the day.