Twenty one times a month

I've seen quite a bit of research that suggests a high correlation between men ejaculating and protection from prostate cancer. In the study (Australian I believe) men who ejaculated (in any form) more than 21 times a month had the lowest rates of cancer.

This has changed my attitude, despite being open about sex etc. I used to see solo play as a bit shameful and not something to spend time on. My wife works away three days a week at the moment, so the only way to up my game is some solo time while she's away.

I've been keeping track, and it's quite a high number, only managed once recently :-) I'm lucky in that if she's not in the mood, my wife will always give me a hand if she's here.

I just wondered what other people thought? Both sides of the equation really - what do the partners think of their men knocking one out for health reasons? And men does it change your attitude?

If it prevents prostate cancer,great,if it doesn`t,at least you had fun and contributed to your mental wellbeing!

I read the same study and thought it was interesting that while men who ejaculated over 21 times had lower rates of cancer, so too did men who never ejaculated. It seemed to be that those who infrequently ejaculated (1 or 2 times a month) were most likely to have problems later on. I have also heard that prostate massage can help to reduce prostate and testicular cancer. I'm not sure if the two are related but I'm wondering if they have done any research into the type of orgasms the subjects were having and/or whether or not anal play was involved.

I'm the more sexual in the relationship so I will grasp at any excuse to encourage my partner!

I've seen this study it's quite intriguing. And well if masturbating brings the risk down I'm not one to argue against science. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Interesting! Do you have a link to the article/paper? :)

If thats the case, i'll be pulling myself around the room tonight! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I hope it works for women too. If it does Terri and I are safe from cancer for ever.

Ok on a slightly more seriouse note. I would never mind my OH playing solo. We have a very good sex life (untill his recent stress with work, just a glitch I hope). I have a much higher sex drive than him, and would love to have sex 21 times a month, although I know it's not going to happen.

Just to give you a giggle, I have probably had solo fun 21 times in the last 2 weeks!