Two many purple bags

Does any one else have this problem..... I store all my toys in either the LH purple satin storage bags.i like my toys to be clean and hygienically stored. So my toy box is literally a mass of purple bags. It's kinda looks like Barney the dinasour exploded in it.
The problem is, that in the heat of the moment I can't find what I want. It's really annoying trying to find the one dildo or butt plug I want. I used to think watching my OH putting a condom on was a mood killer, but me rooting around the beside drawer for five minutes throwing purple bags everywhere is even worse.
I wish they came in a selection of colours.... Then I could have colour codes. Purple for dildos , pink for butt plug, blue for vibrators etched etc.

I have mine in a mixture between black pencil cases and the lh bags. It can be a little off putting but my sir likes having everything he wants us to play with out on the side before we start.
When its just me its a fun lucky dip and see what I come up with :-).
Different colours would be great though :-D

See alot of the time we are not planning in having sex, it just happens. So we haven't had the chance to preplan what we want to use.

I made a comment recently in the "Pander to me" thread along these lines! I said it would be good if Lovehoney made see-through or semi transparent storage bags, for this reason! hehe

They don't plan on stocking any but recommended some from ebay. Once you have a certain amount of toys this becomes a problem lol Although, I now have so many, I split them up into different boxes (7 in all) and I have a "favourites" box with about 8 to 10 toys in it. Sorted. Ish. lol

Hi blonde vixen13

Ah yes, this is feedback we've had before and we are thinking of ways we can make the bags more individual to solve this problem.

What I do for my toy box is switch the drawsting ribbon to another colour. This way I can tell the difference between them without opening them all! And if you have a memory as bad as mine, pop a colour coded 'menu' in the box to help ;)

We are releasing one new colour before Christmas... this will help a little bit! The problem is for us to get them at a great price we order in the tens of thousands and because of this it will be very expensive to have lots of different colours! maybe changing them seasonaly would be fun - we'll investigate... this has already been raised in the Pander to Me thread

Yeah I think this would be a great idea, my wife was saying she'd love if there was a few colours, she said she'd like to do purple for dildos, red for vibrators, black for g-spot etc.....

I know I could get them else where, but we always try to buy from Lovehoney.....

Thanks Jess and bonny! I will try the ribbon idea. Clearly I have you many toys if its causing me this much hassle lol x x

Mine are all in purple pouches too, but what I've just started doing is buying lovehoney gift boxes. Since I have a bed with drawers underneath, I'm going to have one box for each genre of sexy stuff! Like one for vibes, glass dildo's, butt toys etc and keep all the boxes under the bed. I'm going to label each one so at least I know when I'm rummaging for toys that I'm in the right area! Haha! I'm going to keep all my lubes, creams, toy cleaner and oils in one box too, but keep them in freezer bags inside, because oil and lube can get on the outside of the bottle and I've noticed an oil stain off massage oil on the bottom of the delivery box we're currently storing them in.

You could also cover an old shoe box with some pretty wrapping paper or thin wallpaper and have different boxes rather than labelling them :)

P.S. so excited for the new colour!!

See out bed is floor level, and we don't actually have any furniture in the room apart from the bedside drawers, as we have a walk in closet.
So I have three drawers..... Too is all toys, middle is lubes, condoms, massage oils , loo roll, extra batteries etc, and then bottom
Drawer is all bondage stuff. Will maybe see if I can get some of those drawer dividers from ikea and seperate the top drawer into sections for each type of toy.
And I wish the bag where slightly bigger...... I have a massive pair of testicles sticking out of one of the bags lol

Love the ribbon idea Jess! - Seasonal colours would be a great idea too Bonny - you could have Red for Valentines Day, Yellow for Easter, Black or Silver for New Year etc. :) xx

Seasonal colours is a fab idea!!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

See out bed is floor level, and we don't actually have any furniture in the room apart from the bedside drawers, as we have a walk in closet.
So I have three drawers..... Too is all toys, middle is lubes, condoms, massage oils , loo roll, extra batteries etc, and then bottom
Drawer is all bondage stuff. Will maybe see if I can get some of those drawer dividers from ikea and seperate the top drawer into sections for each type of toy.
And I wish the bag where slightly bigger...... I have a massive pair of testicles sticking out of one of the bags lol

We have 2 laptop bags for our toys - the ones we have has lots of internal pockets and 2 external pouches - we can separate things into the pockets and we also have lots of LH purple bags inside - but because of the dividers we sort of know where everything is. We also have everything photographed and have the appropriate photos in the right bag - OCD anyone?

Then all of our floggers, paddles and crops are on hooks behind our clothes in the wardrobe - the laptop case is good because you can leave it lying around and no-one would know what really is in there. And we also have some bondage restraints permanently on the bed - Is it possibly to have too many toys? - lol

God knows what would happen if we took the wrong case for a business meeting though - can you imagine it - lol :) xxx

I make my own storage bags out of whatever bits of interesting material I come across. It's not difficult, lots of fun and they're all different. When I mentioned this awhile back, people really took to the idea and asked me to write up instructions. Here's the link to the thread. It's on my profile as well.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/493466-toy-storage-bags-making-your-own/

Thanks rosehip. I must start doing things like this. I think I've become lazy x

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hi blonde vixen13

Ah yes, this is feedback we've had before and we are thinking of ways we can make the bags more individual to solve this problem.

What I do for my toy box is switch the drawsting ribbon to another colour. This way I can tell the difference between them without opening them all! And if you have a memory as bad as mine, pop a colour coded 'menu' in the box to help ;)

What a great tip!

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

We are releasing one new colour before Christmas... this will help a little bit! The problem is for us to get them at a great price we order in the tens of thousands and because of this it will be very expensive to have lots of different colours! maybe changing them seasonaly would be fun - we'll investigate... this has already been raised in the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/page-101/ thread

Oooooh new colours!! :-D

I've not bought any little bags yet - all our toys are stored in their original packaging in a big box in the cupboard in the bedroom.

We need a more organised way of storing things but I hate the idea of putting things in baggies. Has anyone else come up with any other creative ways of storing their toys so it's easy to see what you have and get what you want, but still able to store them privately so should people go exploring around our new bedroom, they won't accidentally happen across them?

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

We are releasing one new colour before Christmas... this will help a little bit! The problem is for us to get them at a great price we order in the tens of thousands and because of this it will be very expensive to have lots of different colours! maybe changing them seasonaly would be fun - we'll investigate... this has already been raised in the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/page-101/ thread

ooh good idea, yes would be good to see at a glance what you're picking out.