Two many purple bags

I only have four sex toys, and they are in the top drawer of my reinstated bedside drawer unit. Only three of them are in the purple bags and one is in the pink bag that came with it. I find it quite easy to distinguish between the ones in the purple bags; one's my dildo, one is Mr Big Rabbit, and one's my travel-size Duckie vibrator. When I do end up with more, as I do have plans to purchase others (for variety), I may have to think of a genius way of distinguishing between them, without having to rummage through the drawer & open every bag to find the one I want!

What we do is a simple solution. We tie the bags with ribbon. We have a different pattern ribbon for each type of toy. That way to find what we need we just look at the ribbon. No need to open them. Actually very little rummaging too as each bag ends up with a pretty bow in the relevant ribbon.

would it not be possible to print a white (or pale pink .. or whatever ) strip on the bag under the LH logo so buyers could write the toy name on each bg . thus easily identifying them when youre a toy addict like so many of us ?? x

Its like a lucky dip when toys are in them bags it fun thou seeing what you pick out

rubysoho wrote:

would it not be possible to print a white (or pale pink .. or whatever ) strip on the bag under the LH logo so buyers could write the toy name on each bg . thus easily identifying them when youre a toy addict like so many of us ?? x

What a brilliant idea Ruby - love it xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

What a brilliant idea Ruby - love it xx

Like a name tag when you used to go school so you dont lose your coat lol

i keep all my toys in the boxers they came in, i cant throw them away lol i think a sea of purple bags in my draw would set my ocd off big time :( it would be good to have colour codes, but im not sure i could cope not having them in the boxers

Boxes do my nut in in the bin you go lol

KinkyFuckery wrote:

it does my oh head in big time, i think hes going to get some bags for christmas, and bag them up for me, i threw a couple of toy boxers away and it broke my heart lmfao im so bad i hoard stuff, i have all the lovehoney paperwork for every order ive made, i have a few of the brown boxers, under my bed i cant throw things away, :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

it does my oh head in big time, i think hes going to get some bags for christmas, and bag them up for me, i threw a couple of toy boxers away and it broke my heart lmfao im so bad i hoard stuff, i have all the lovehoney paperwork for every order ive made, i have a few of the brown boxers, under my bed i cant throw things away, :)

Chuck them out I used to collect but they get chuck I cba i just wnat to get my hands on the toys not have to unpack the bloody thing every time

My partner says hes on it ,im going to dread the bin men, taking all that lot away ,god knows what they will think when they open my recycle box lmfao :) going to keep my eye out for the new bag x

I don't think a label would be that useful, it would probably be quicker to feel your way around things than reading every label.

I needed to buy a new bed so I bought an ottoman bed. The side comes up on gas lifts and you have an enormous cave inside for out of site storage.

My toys (and I have a large collection of whips etc) are in plastic storage trays discreetly covered with spare duvets

To be honest I really need to get some of the purple bags, I just keep all my toys in their packets and boxes and I'm starting to run out of room. xD

If I kept the boxes for toys I would need a wardrobe to store them in. I chuck them straight into the recycling box for the bin men to laugh at

i keep all my toys in the boxers they came in, i cant throw them away lol i think a sea of purple bags in my draw would set my ocd off big time :( it would be good to have colour codes, but im not sure i could cope not having them in the boxers