Uhh...

So last week I bought a 6 inch auction cup Dildo. .. I have just opened it now... and it seems as if there is some sort of mould? It's greenish in a few areas... including the shaft and the suction cup... as well as a weird powdery type feel substance all over it....

Advice? Would cleaning it properly with soap and water be safe
...? I've cleaned it with some toy cleaner but it's not removed the green...

I would return it.

Something has obviously gone wrong with it . Epic fail. Best being safe with sex toys so don't use it just return it.

Ink I think you know what I'm going to say

give customer services or the live chat a quick call

personally I wouldn't use it at all . Unless it turned out to be something like packing dust of preservative to stop the plastic pereshing

I've already opened and pretty much demolished all of the packaging... haha. ..

Ink and Kink wrote:

I've already opened and pretty much demolished all of the packaging... haha. ..

That doesn't matter Love Honey unlike other companies in the same field have a no quibble returns policy which I think lasts upto 6 months after purchasing.

They probably won't need the packaging to be perfect they will just claim against the supplier and probably then just bin it .

I saw that bit on their Channel 4 programme .

I think I'm going to give it a few more scrubs... see if that does anything?

I've never had to return anything and feel dead bad about it!

Talking to a lovely gentleman on live chat now.

Please, DON'T USE IT - it really doesn't sound safe. Get onto Customer Service right away and send it back.

Ink and Kink wrote:

Please please please don't . Lovehoney would want you to return it . Its not their policy to send out defective goods and they also want to make sure that they keep you as a customer by keeping you happy. They would not want you to risk your health on defective goods.

Just return it.

Spoonerism wrote:

Please, DON'T USE IT - it really doesn't sound safe. Get onto Customer Service right away and send it back.

I won't! Was so looking forward to though! X

ShinySparkle wrote:

Which one?

There was a thread about this not long ago, it could be from the same batch.

*desperately trying to think of a moist/mould/damp joke, but failing*

Lovehoney Lifelike Realistic 6 Inch Dildo Stahp! You say it's me who likes the word moist, yet it's all you talk about ;) hipocrit :p

mysteron wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Please please please don't . Lovehoney would want you to return it . Its not their policy to send out defective goods and they also want to make sure that they keep you as a customer by keeping you happy. They would not want you to risk your health on defective goods.

Just return it.

They'd not have to worry about losing me! I love them too much! But you guys are probably right. Super gutted though. I don't know if I'm just been paranoid it's just because I've never had a realistic one have that :(

I sent pics to a member and he has refunded it! I chose to refund as now I will be able to buy the toys I wanted initially. Still super sad this toy has to go in the bin :(

Ink and Kink wrote:

I sent pics to a member and he has refunded it! I chose to refund as now I will be able to buy the toys I wanted initially. Still super sad this toy has to go in the bin :(

Glad you're able to get the toys you really wanted though, those will hopefully cheer you up a bit :)

I know it's sad throwing a toy away, but if it's faulty then it can't be used anyway, and might even be dangerous to do so. x

Gross, don't feel bad Lovehoney should know!

Boogaloo wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Glad you're able to get the toys you really wanted though, those will hopefully cheer you up a bit :)

I know it's sad throwing a toy away, but if it's faulty then it can't be used anyway, and might even be dangerous to do so. x

Yeah it will! When the money goes in I'm going to be all up on that shit :p x

ShinySparkle wrote:

Better to be safe than sorry. :)

True. The thought of the new toys are making me ..... moist.

Happy you've binned it Hun, hope you enjoy your new toy when it comes. X

reading most makes me crave CAKE and I really need to avoid sweets before I do another boudoire shoot later this month!