Ultimate member?

Hello all, I’ve seen several references to people being an ultimate member and receiving further discounts and such and I’m wondering how to go about applying for it or how one becomes an ultimate member…

Kind regards

‘Unlimited’ member, and it’s was the UK loyalty scheme. With the new website makeover I believe it may be on the way out? No official news as yet though.

Once you’ve spent over a certain amount from orders you’ve made while signed into your account you used to automatically become one. I have no idea if the same is still true, and I can’t quite remember the amount you had to spend, maybe £50?

You had to spend £50 a year to qualify (and keep it ticking over). You’d get free delivery on everything, no matter how small the order, a 25% off £40+ discount you could use as often as you liked (used to be £20 off £40+), a birthday discount (40% off £50+), and lots of great email offers (though not since about 2019).

Ahhhh I see, so being that I’m over in Australia it’s probably even less of a thing??

Was looking forward to further possible perks

There’s a good chance the next loyalty scheme will be across the board. :+1: I have no idea what their plans are though, but I’ve got my fingers crossed. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes