Umbrella case dildo holder

So I don't know if this has been said but I have a few dildos and for a while I have wanted some place to store them other than just plonked in a box in the drawer. I bought an umbrella a few days ago and the case that came with it was a perfect fit for my 8 inch dildo. Obviously, it isn't as good as LoveHoneys own sex toy cases/pouches but while I don't have the money to spare it was perfect.

Just thought I would share if any of you are interested!

If you can't picture what I mean then here are links to some pictures:

http://imgur.com/0pfTYVb

I hope you don't mind, but I've posted this idea on an umbrella forum suggesting that they could use their dildo pouches to store umbrellas.

haha this is a brilliant idea! The place where I work sells umbrellas for £1.99, although not sure how I'd explain to my co-workers why I need to buy so many umbrellas...

Or you could get them in poundland

i love the idea i can imagine it now my mother in law comes round,and asks why do you have all these umbrellas well its like this lol

Lol must go look out my old umbrellas

Lollipop ;) wrote:

yes! and as poundland brollies are a little rubbish it won't look weird buying so many of them!

sweetlove666 wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

yes! and as poundland brollies are a little rubbish it won't look weird buying so many of them!

I may take a trip to poundland when I go shopping on Monday ;)

Thats not a bad idea

Hey, about 11 years ago there was a vibrator being sold as an umbrella-look-a-like in sex shops.

Plus umbrellas are also used in burlesque too, so there's another use for them if you get too many =)

Just don't accidentally throw the dildo into your handbag as you rush out the door on a stormy day, lol.