Unable to post review!

I received a toy to review and tried twice to post my review but when i hit “post review”, nothing happened! Its a bit frustrating as i had to rewrite it the second time, and I also want to make sure i do right by my commitment to review it in time… any help would be appreciated @Lovehoney_Brenna :pray:t6:

Hey @Toy_addict where are you trying to submit the review?

I would always recommend writing the review in a separate place first, so it can be saved in case it doesn’t submit properly (eg. Notes app, Word, Google Doc) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

After we write a review we get an email to confirm that we want to submit our review sometimes the email goes into junk so check both to submit the review after posting it. We wondered about our reviews when we first started doing them, 3 more items turned up today hopefully we can review them by the end of the week also got my first costume to wear for Laura in the too! Should be exiting times for us this week! Hope this a helped

1 Like

I tried on the lovehoney website directly from my account (orders) page i clicked on the product and then went to review it and or just didnt respond when i clicked submit. I will try again tonight and keep an eye out for a confirmation email like Steve said too:)

1 Like

Yer definitely look out for them as we wasn’t sure why our reviews weren’t going on and then realised the conformation emails were coming to us and had to click that for the review to go live I’m assuming everyone has to do that for live reviews with your username showing too

Have you filled out all the required fields? The review won’t submit unless all fields marked with a star have been completed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to jump on this @Lovehoney_Brenna but we just wanted to know does everyone get the email to complete the submission of a review or have We missed something we’ve read through all the stuff We could possibly find and didn’t see anything about validating the review by email, but it was late last night when we ready through so could of just misinterpreted something or missed something.
Thanks

You usually find the product on the site (the same as you would if you were shopping) then write the review from there. During the writing process you’ll be asked to put in your username and email address - once you’ve completed the review click to post it and you’ll receive an email.

If you don’t receive the mail check your SPAM folder :slight_smile:

1 Like