Under the bed restraints

Good day everyone, my wife has dropped a few hints about being tied up and restrained I am loving the idea of using an under the bed restraint (hoping she'll use it on me too :)) before I start teasing her. but I'm wanting a happy medium between price and quality. We don't have a 4 post bed but is lien the restraints to be strong enough not to let her move too much :). does anyone have any experiences or any recommendations?

Hi there, this set has very high reviews, is excellent quality, and is a very popular choice. You can also use the cuffs separately if you want to, making it a very versatile set :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

There are quite a few, honestly though the one Scor linked is my favouite. It's strong, fits nicely under the bed and I have the ability to switch out the handcuffs with stronger ones (They're velcro fastened) - So I can attach any handcuffs with a D link attachment to them and remove the velcro one. When not in use I just either pop the cuffs under the mattress, or mostly just let them hang down since I have a divan and a valance sheet.

Another vote for Scorp's recommendation. We have it and it's really good. Not expensive, great quality, can't go wrong.

Go with scorps recommendation, blind fold is a nice extra then you just use your imagination to tickle her sences.

Couple of great things about these just like some cash you lift the matters and his it under the matters.

The other is they feel amazing as you pull one the one way Tighteners. You feel stretched and helpless

Mmmmmmmmm

Thanks everyone well if everyone's happy :) Scorpius your the winner thanks for the link.

We have a divan and valance too just have to keep everything away from the 3 year old :/ lol.

What else do you like to be used on you when tied up? I have a blindfold and a wand on the way wondering what else to tease her with? Maybe little spanking? And a good starter toy for anal as she's only felt my tongue and finger before and it's something wed like to experiment with?

We really like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30728 it doesn't create too much of a sting and can be quite good for teasing and is pretty sensual! However if you wanted more of an impact then I also love http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29430 on my clit or ass for a sexy sting!

We have the the afore, suggested by LH's favourite purveyor of digital coffee.

We've also just indulged in these.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36062
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36046

1st impressions are good and they can be used in and out of the bedroom if you know what I mean... 😉

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi there, this set has very high reviews, is excellent quality, and is a very popular choice. You can also use the cuffs separately if you want to, making it a very versatile set :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

We have this set, and love it! X

We really like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30728 it doesn't create too much of a sting and can be quite good for teasing and is pretty sensual! However if you wanted more of an impact then I also love http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29430 on my clit or ass for a sexy sting!

Use your imagination pleasure and pain mixed are great have a back ready with azip. Blind folded her other scenes will be heightened. Get her to associate the sound of the IP on the bag with a change of sensation.

Don't just focus on the her and now build up to this night. Tease and edge her. Fix a date in the diary.

Nice meal in or out. Then bathe her in her favourite bubbles. Prepare the bedroom. Scented candles and a few rose petals go a very long way..

Women are for more menaral in their arousal play on this. Text her Sat night you will be mine.

I have been thinking for months about what iam going to do to you.

Leave notes in her coffee jar or panty draw like you won't be needing these on Saturday.

As for the actual event slow it all down take your time. When you get her out of the bath have a hot towel eating dry her with it then lead her into your bedroom. Put the towel on the bed make sure it smooth no wrinkles . get her to lay face down put one pillow under her head for comfort the other under her hips to raise her ass.

This gives a pool and hollow mid back to pour things into. Once the restraints are on ensure the leg inner are very loose so she can nearly close her legs. Its instinctive for worn to do as is embarrassing and they have an inbuilt modesty that your going to take away bit by bit.

Crack open something cold and bubbly. Open your bag and start across the shoulders over her back the buttock down over her lleg back and feet with items like a feather, silk scarf , a belt , a new paint brush. Don't rush watch for her reactions and where chases the most reaction and double back to that spot. It might bevher feet it might be the back of her knees or lower back.

Sweep down her body then back up. Get up and tighten the egs straps an inch or two. Starting to expose her vagina.. Then use the zipper on the bag to make her wonder what's coming next.

All was talk to her she is feeling very aroused but also very vulnerable. Reassure her with are you OK. Is this nice. How are you feeling. However most of all tell her how fantastic she looks and your not sure how much longer you can stay in control be fore you need to have her.

The key is stay away from her pussy as long as you can. A nice trick is to drip candle wax on her back. Then follow it with cold champagne, cave, or Proseco. The drink will pool in her spin hollow drink it from her.. Warmed honey or chocolate are more favourites.

In between tighten the leg straps occasionally forcing her legs open more and more.

If you can't see the results of all this attention in her aroused pussy moist open lips then pour a little champagne on her ass hole so it flows down over her pussy and as the popping bubbles reach her clit she will be aroused garenteed..

Then turn her over and do I all again I think its great to try to make her orgad orally or manually even with a toy. This adds to the giving of pleasure not taking it.even if she begs for your cock denie her it and tell her not before you've cum.tell her you need her to cum you want it and need it.

I garentee once she's released from the restraints you will be well looked after.

Good luck and enjoy

We have the under bed restraints, but can't remember where we got them from. We use them in conjunction with ankle/wrist restraints which gets your arse in the air for a jolly good spanking.![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Gentle giant wrote:

Use your imagination pleasure and pain mixed are great have a back ready with azip. Blind folded her other scenes will be heightened. Get her to associate the sound of the IP on the bag with a change of sensation.

Don't just focus on the her and now build up to this night. Tease and edge her. Fix a date in the diary.

Nice meal in or out. Then bathe her in her favourite bubbles. Prepare the bedroom. Scented candles and a few rose petals go a very long way..

Women are for more menaral in their arousal play on this. Text her Sat night you will be mine.

Leave notes in her coffee jar or panty draw like you won't be needing these on Saturday.

As for the actual event slow it all down take your time. When you get her out of the bath have a hot towel eating dry her with it then lead her into your bedroom. Put the towel on the bed make sure it smooth no wrinkles . get her to lay face down put one pillow under her head for comfort the other under her hips to raise her ass.

This gives a pool and hollow mid back to pour things into. Once the restraints are on ensure the leg inner are very loose so she can nearly close her legs. Its instinctive for worn to do as is embarrassing and they have an inbuilt modesty that your going to take away bit by bit.

Crack open something cold and bubbly. Open your bag and start across the shoulders over her back the buttock down over her lleg back and feet with items like a feather, silk scarf , a belt , a new paint brush. Don't rush watch for her reactions and where chases the most reaction and double back to that spot. It might bevher feet it might be the back of her knees or lower back.

Sweep down her body then back up. Get up and tighten the egs straps an inch or two. Starting to expose her vagina.. Then use the zipper on the bag to make her wonder what's coming next.

All was talk to her she is feeling very aroused but also very vulnerable. Reassure her with are you OK. Is this nice. How are you feeling. However most of all tell her how fantastic she looks and your not sure how much longer you can stay in control be fore you need to have her.

The key is stay away from her pussy as long as you can. A nice trick is to drip candle wax on her back. Then follow it with cold champagne, cave, or Proseco. The drink will pool in her spin hollow drink it from her.. Warmed honey or chocolate are more favourites.

In between tighten the leg straps occasionally forcing her legs open more and more.

If you can't see the results of all this attention in her aroused pussy moist open lips then pour a little champagne on her ass hole so it flows down over her pussy and as the popping bubbles reach her clit she will be aroused garenteed..

Then turn her over and do I all again I think its great to try to make her orgad orally or manually even with a toy. This adds to the giving of pleasure not taking it.even if she begs for your cock denie her it and tell her not before you've cum.tell her you need her to cum you want it and need it.

I garentee once she's released from the restraints you will be well looked after.

Good luck and enjoy

Wow!! This sounds incredible 😍

Gem276 wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Good luck and enjoy

Wow!! This sounds incredible 😍

Thanks Gem, its just the usual Friday night lol

Saturday night is kinky night he he

We recently bought a set of under bed restraints and it took hubby a few weeks to fit them.
When he did fit them he did it in secret so later that night when we were getting down to it he reaches under the sheets and before I know it i am being cuffed!!!
The element of surprise was amazing!

When you have your OH tied up, like others have said a blindfold helps with the mystery of what you are doing. Trust is a big part of this. Also consider sensual music playing through some head/ear phones. This takes away another sense and you will be surprised by how much loader her moans will be.
Massage oils to start the session with works well.
As for toys, the more the better, I usually bring out everything we own and have them close by so I can swap to a new one each time. Feather ticklers and leather whips are also great. Glass dildos in a glass of ice cold water will also add a pleasant surprise. Just be gentle along the way.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12036
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31013
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14109
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34146