Underboob fantasy

Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new to LH, and have never posted before, but I wanted some advice. I recently asked my wife to dress up for me for the first time earlier this month (7th Jan 2011) she said she didn't mind being asked, although it was just stockings and suspenders with some nice knickers/bra so nothing too adventurous. Anyway, I want her to dress as a naughty school girl and wear a crop top t-shirt, which reveals a little underboob, like this:

http://bugehoobs.com/img/upload/cache/273x500_1829265674483fdea7b7ff4.jpg

The issue is, how do I measure and cut the top myself in advance, without being able to measure against her? I want to do this as a kind of, put this on and give her the clothes, not have to spend ages modifying while we together and ruin the mood!

Why dont you buy her a top like that rather than cut one and hope for the best?

What about a knotted shirt?

Either way I think that you will end up having to ask her to prep it. Mostly because it will appeal to you a lot more and she will feel like what she has done is stimulating you.

If you do it, it seems to cut her a little out of the equation (pun!)

JonnyBeBad wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new to LH, and have never posted before, but I wanted some advice. I recently asked my wife to dress up for me for the first time earlier this month (7th Jan 2011) she said she didn't mind being asked, although it was just stockings and suspenders with some nice knickers/bra so nothing too adventurous. Anyway, I want her to dress as a naughty school girl and wear a crop top t-shirt, which reveals a little underboob, like this:

The issue is, how do I measure and cut the top myself in advance, without being able to measure against her? I want to do this as a kind of, put this on and give her the clothes, not have to spend ages modifying while we together and ruin the mood!

I think you would be better to suggest this as a way for her to dress for you than taking it on yourslef to cut a top up and giving it to her. you may find that she likes the idea and then you can go to ebay or some such place and find exactly what you want. : )

I did take a look around on the net, and to be honest, I don't think it is something you can just buy.

I am tempted by the knotted shirt, as there are some great ones on LH. I may go down the root of suggesting it to her, although I did think about seeing where an existing top with a reference point comes to and using that as a template, or, incorporating the cutting off into the role play.

JonnyBeBad wrote:

I did take a look around on the net, and to be honest, I don't think it is something you can just buy.

I am tempted by the knotted shirt, as there are some great ones on LH. I may go down the root of suggesting it to her, although I did think about seeing where an existing top with a reference point comes to and using that as a template, or, incorporating the cutting off into the role play.

just be careful with those scissors! lol

nohing like slicing a boob o kill the mood. ; )

I think a knotted shirt is the way forwart, looks more schoolgirlesque and is totally adjustable.

If you really want to make a top though I suppose you could borrow one of her bras. From the strap length you might be able to work out how short to make it.

xxKPxx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15343

How about that outfit as a fantasy type roleplay? Im sure you can pull up the top for the desired underboob cleavage. It also covers the naughty school girl fantasy you have too.

On sale too. =]

Also, here's a whole list:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/sexy-costumes/schoolgirl-costumes/

There are lots of ones that looks like they can be adjusted including the knotted short shirt tops...

Actually, I do really like the miss detention cutie set. The bra ideas a good one, she wore a top last night with a give away to the correct length on it, so I can figure out what to do now.

Thanks everyone, we won't be doing it for a few weeks now though, my wifes got the flu and I've gone and broke my ribs!