Unique tips in the bedroom

I'm looking for any different tips and tricks for in the bedroom that are a bit different to the standard ones you find online etc.

Have got some toys so open to any tips using them too :)

What kind of tips are you after? What are you into/ not into? Most importantly what toys do you have that you want to use? That will help us advise you :)

Welcome by the way!

*Bump*

[Moved from the 'Introduce Yourself' section]

without a bit more information its hard to suggest anything

Bwood95 wrote:

I'm looking for any different tips and tricks for in the bedroom that are a bit different to the standard ones you find online etc.

Painting a 'feature wall' a different colour is a great way of making the space seem more interesting.

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Painting a 'feature wall' a different colour is a great way of making the space seem more interesting.

Bahahahaha. As ever- you crack me up!!!

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Bwood95 wrote:

Beetroot, I think that would be a very good colour for a sex dungeon.

keep a small bowl of water under your radiator

YouTube 'the grapefruit method'.

DavidB1986 wrote:

YouTube 'the grapefruit method'.

Oh my sweet jesus!! One of the lads at work showed me this.... Bahaha!! 😂😂

Hi, welcome to the forums :)

It would be helpful if you could provide a little more information about yourself. I see from your profile that you're bisexual and going steady. Do you mind me asking if you're in a relationship with a male or female at the moment?

Do you use sex toys in your relationship? Are you into any things like restraints or soft bondage? Or is it more like sex positions and/or techniques that you're looking for?

Obviously you don't have to disclose anything more than you're comfortable with, but if we know a little more about you it might be more helpful for us to see if we have anything that we could share with you.

:)

Oh sorry, I've just seen that you already own some toys. Is there any toys in particular that you use that you would like some tips for? If you give us a couple of things that you use already then we could maybe suggest some other items that we think you might like.

If you haven't used toys in a while there's some great deals on at the moment, and lots of sex toy packs I could recommend.

Role reversals always fun.