Unusual sex position query

Oh, this again.

Yes, having an orgasm on a sofa can be dangerous. I wanked on a sofa once and it killled me - fortunately I got better. You might not be so lucky!

But I can't see how the all fours thing is going to work. Where do the legs go? Surely the sofa is going to get in the way of hers (unless she tucks them under herself, which would make the angles wrong) and she is going to get in the way of hers?

MattB wrote:

Oh, this again.

Yes, having an orgasm on a sofa can be dangerous. I wanked on a sofa once and it killled me - fortunately I got better. You might not be so lucky!

But I can't see how the all fours thing is going to work. Where do the legs go? Surely the sofa is going to get in the way of hers (unless she tucks them under herself, which would make the angles wrong) and she is going to get in the way of hers?

this omg im still laughing!

MattB wrote:

Oh, this again.

Did you do it near the edge though? Legs would go under the sofa or alternatively it could be a lapdance type position.

SarahJ wrote:

MattB wrote:

Oh, this again.

Did you do it near the edge though? Legs would go under the sofa or alternatively it could be a lapdance type position.

He was taking the mess. Anyone, male, female, both, neither can orgasm in whatever position they want

Cheap&Easy wrote:

MattB was joking. :/

Oh sorry I'm trying to understand whether this is a genuine risk in terms of males and the pelvic floor.

Young and fun95 wrote:

SarahJ wrote:

MattB wrote:

Oh, this again.

He was taking the mess. Anyone, male, female, both, neither can orgasm in whatever position they want

SarahJ wrote:

Cheap&Easy wrote:

MattB was joking. :/

Oh sorry I'm trying to understand whether this is a genuine risk in terms of males and the pelvic floor.
Yes that sounds great but has anyone actually done it in that position!

Stop feeding the troll!

SarahJ wrote:

Yes I read on the internet that men who masturbate sitting upright towards the edge of the sofa can damage their pelvic floors. Could this be true?

Well, if it is true, my husband's pelvic floor muscles should be damaged beyond belief!

I really should rely on the internet for sources of information more often.

I'm not a troll.You're all saying it's fine but have any of you actually done it?

Goodbye Sarah.

DavidB1986 wrote:

Stop feeding the troll!

This exactly!

I've had sex on a sofa tons of times! There's no damage that can be done at all.

None at all.

Ever.

No damage!

Sex on a sofa is dangerous if you fall off said sofa ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Or in our case our Shih zhu would probably lick inappropriate places. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

oh wow this is entertaiment for the afternoon *passes popcorn around*

SarahJ wrote:

I'm not a troll.You're all saying it's fine but have any of you actually done it?

Why don't you just try it and see? If it hurts then stop.....

Cuddlekins wrote:

Sex on a sofa is dangerous if you fall off said sofa ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Or in our case our Shih zhu would probably lick inappropriate places. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

we have to put our dogs to bed first. not something im in to lol

Cheap&Easy wrote:

Yes my partner has sat on the edge of our leather sofa, yes we have had sexual encounters on the edge of the leather sofa. Yes it's bloody well safe. Seriously safe.

Are you sure he's not dead? I mean seriously.......

MrsMcX wrote:

I've had sex on a sofa tons of times! There's no damage that can be done at all.

None at all.

Ever.

No damage!

Yes but what about the male near the edge?

Your question has been answered here in a previous post, and two questions on yahoo answers which are exactly the same wording as this one. You've posted another thread about it, and recieved the same answer.

There is absolutely no danger in having sex on a sofa. If your boyfriend doesn't want to do it, don't push him.

Are you actually wanting someone to tell you it is dangerous? You've had so so so so many answers that all say "no", I'm struggling to understand why you're still asking.

I'll have sweet please C&E ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) This has brightened up an otherwise dull afternoon.