Update to my "help with a new partner" post

Hi all.

The other night I put on a post asking for help with a new partner. Thanks to all you who commented. This is a great community. I was gonna put the update on the post but seeing all the seperate reply parts then I thought I'd just start a new one. Hope it's ok to do this. Anyway, onto the matter at hand.

The reason for the original post was that I'd got with someone new and was stressing about oral for him. To set the scene things have moved pretty quickly for us. It's pretty passionate and before we slept together there had been some pretty steamy text conversations. From this I gathered that he was into oral and the couple of times I had tried oral it just wasn't working out.

I was feeling a little down. Factors I guess that weren't helping me was that he is a bit taller so kneeling is ok when he's standing for a while but then I'd get sore. He has a little bit of a tummy so him sitting I felt I wasn't quite getting in correctly or the angle was wrong. Him lying down and me crouching over him on the bed seemed the best way. Also the few times I tried he seemed to be taking an age. He takes a little while through penatrive sex too.

So where am I going with this? Well it actually happened :). I got my end result.

Afterwards when talking he admitted that oral wasn't the biggest thing for him. He likes it as part of foreplay and enjoys watching me do it but isn't bothered about finishing in that way. He says he finds it more a turn on to be inside but there can be a time and a place for oral. I agree with this too. Nice to have if you are looking for some quick satisfaction (with this statement I mean not going through everything start to finish. He also said since we often go for it twice then it can take him longer to recover from oral than penetrative.

So, panic over. I'm a happy lady now.

Thanks everyone for your comments on my last post.

Glad everything worked out ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Wonderful news

I would still get that book I recommended though , you will blow him away with it .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Great news :) ... what books this mysteron????

sassykitten;) wrote:

Great news :) ... what books this mysteron????

Its a book Lovehoney stock about Oral Sex .

"Oral Sex He'll Never Forget " by Sonia Borg

Superb book and has a Photo copiable sex survey in the Appendecies for laying out boundaries and more things to try.