Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

Very sexy photos @FiE, @Yesjo, @glitterismyfavouritecolour, @FizzyMonster, @Rae1, @Justthe2ofus2007 :yum::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great photos from everyone today. It makes Monday worth waiting for. Lovely to put a face to justthe2ofus.

2 Likes

Is this the right place to post about nail varnish pics?
Everyone’s nails look great in the photos.
I’m glad men are embracing this trend too.
So, what’s the secret? Whenever I paint my nails they start to peel like onions - not a good look. Sometimes I get them done at a salon as a birthday treat, but what do those who do it at home use? Just a bottle of colour?

Best weekend ever?
Great Guy photos, Great Girl photos, Great Newcomer photos AND
a whole new Nail thread.
Brilliant pics everyone and thanks to all those who gave me a shout or clicked :heart: for me
:heart:

3 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Hi @MsR - there’s a dedicated thread here for all things nail chit chat! :nail_care:t2:

Edit: Ah @Ian_Chimp beat me to it!

2 Likes

but the pictures are here
:nail_care:
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Special mention though to @afrodan and @Justthe2ofus2007 for revealing just a little more than most
I love those photos
Pucker up
:kiss:

4 Likes

@CJAM01 gorgeous pic and stunning set of lingerie , beautiful colours ! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you @wildflower. X

1 Like

Lovely pics @CJAM01 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @WillC. X

2 Likes

Yeah, fabulous red lingerie shot, @CJAM01 - You and @Melody1 should team up and do a combined lingerie shoot. That would float all my boats down the river! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What a stunning picture CJAM01. Excellent

1 Like

Beautifully coordinated @CJAM01 . Hope you’ll be considering a post or two on the ‘nail’ thread soon too. They look perfect.
@Oldman: I was thinking of sun worshipping myself this lunchtime but the breeze was brisk!
:wind_face:

2 Likes

Sorry to repeat what everyone has already told you @CJAM01 absolutely stunning :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks again everyone. Your comments are appreciated x

7 Likes

Very sexy @CJAM01 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Beautiful @CJAM01, stunning lingerie x

2 Likes

@CJAM01 , that is the kind of picture dreams are made from ! Stunning !

2 Likes