Upstanding Sex

Me and the OH were feeling frisk whilst walking home and finding a secluded spot decided on a quickie. My question to the forum is, in such circumstances where stand up sex is the only option do you find facing sex or sex with you OH turned away from you easier and more satisfying? For us facing, seems to have incorrect geometry with penis and vagina not aligned. Been keen to find out the experience of others.

Defo facing away and bent over 🙂

Have done both but facing away bent over is our preferred position in such circumstances 😊

For an outdoor quickie bent over supported by a tree or wall is definitely the best position.

Also do you prefer knickers off or pulled/pushed to one side. We prefer on and to one side. Makes re-arranging easier if disturbed.

Take them off, put them in handbag and forget they're there until you use that bag again several months later ![blush|20x20](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif "blush")

With pulled to one side you get a wet walk of shame all the way home. Lovely reminder of what you’ve been up to! Without knickers offers easy access and messy thighs! You make your choice and take the consequences. 😂

We do bent over facing away- quickest/easiest. Hubby likes to fondle a boob or play with my clit at the same time so win-win for us!

Again I have done it taking off my knickers and pulled to one side but usually they are pushed to one side more.

I love upstanding sex. If my husband gets it right, he can have to catch me as my legs give way.

I think like most on this thread I enjoy bent over a tree or wall from behind. As DLJL said, it is all about the geometry. For us, things perfectly align for anal pushed up against a wall, so we do that quite a bit. To do upstanding PiV face to face, I have to get a bit of height (like standing on a step), but that can work well too. My husband in particular is always looking for standing up options,

Even before I went pantyless full time, I was a panties off in your handbag / walk of shame with wet thighs kind of girl. Felt much naughtier.

Prefer face to face mainly so we can kiss, but from behind is usually more convenient if that makes sense. At least from behind its faster or more discrete to "smarten up" if someone comes walking round the corner.

For me I usually wear a thong, sometimes nothing. After he's finished its always a "pleasant" feeling walking home or when sitting in the taxi!

Usually from behind, then love watching the Cum drip out onto the floor

Spot on. Paul's balls watching the cum drip out

Dick Grayson wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

I love upstanding sex. If my husband gets it right, he can have to catch me as my legs give way.

I think like most on this thread I enjoy bent over a tree or wall from behind. As DLJL said, it is all about the geometry. For us, things perfectly align for anal pushed up against a wall, so we do that quite a bit. To do upstanding PiV face to face, I have to get a bit of height (like standing on a step), but that can work well too. My husband in particular is always looking for standing up options,

Even before I went pantyless full time, I was a panties off in your handbag / walk of shame with wet thighs kind of girl. Felt much naughtier.

I have to ask because I would love to try outdoor anal with my OH. Does your partner go in dry or do you carry lube to make it easier? Or does it help to wear a butt plug to loosen up first? I find anal for me and my OH involves lots of prep with a butt plug during foreplay then lube during the act. That would really take away from the spontaneous feel of doing it outdoors.

Oh no, I need lube. He could never go in my ass dry. I always carry a bottle of lube in my bag (and there are bottles secreted around the house too, so it is always at hand).

Loosening up with a butt plug is probably a good way to go. It isn't that spontaneous, but it is fun, and when the time is ready, plug out, lube in and cock in. If it is done right, it can give the impression of being spontaneous and without prep, even though it is.

This is one of my fantasies But I know it won't be with my hubby he doesn't think its a good idea ... I dreamt once it happened with a stranger.... I would prefer standing doggy or a strong tree to play different positions

As with all outdoor ‘activity’ with or without a partner it all comes down to the heightened thrill of being seen or caught in the act. It is a powerful enhancement to the moment. My wife and I often walk home through a park and along a riverbank, when the mood takes us it’s such a turn on and we find our orgasms are often more intense. Those new fit gym devices springing up in parkland all over the country offer countless variations for a bit of al fresco kinky fun! My recent fave was getting wifey to sit up on one that supported her so she could lean back with legs apart at exactly the right height for me to give her some oral relief. I was the one walking home with a wet face feeling naughty - but very satisfied!