Using sex toys designed for the opposite sex

I was just wondering if anyone here ever uses sex toys that were designed for the opposite sex?

I've seen the Sqweel and from the look of how it operates...well, I can see it would probably give me great orgasms if held in just the right spot. Even though it's a women's toy.

Of course! Moreso using female toys on a male body, because well....there is not much we ladies can do with masturbation sleeves. (Except the rare few that can be worn inside...but thats another story)

I often use female toys on him though, especially vibrators like the Doxy Wand, or Deluxe Wand, which work great when used on the shaft or head of the penis. My Tango works wonders on him too and heres a tip: Insert a bullet into the top of a masturbation sleeve for added tingles!

Also there are many, many g-spot toys with bases, that can just as easily be used on the male prostate (Ensure the toy has a flared base of some kind though) Although we have not tried a large amount of prostate vibrators (specifically made for prostates) we have found the female g-spot vibes pack more of a punch than the ones we have tried.

Anyway, yes, at the end of the day experimentation is key and as long as you don't try anything silly (Like inserting a bullet in your butt) there is nothing wrong with using female toys....

I know a few men who actually enjoy using rabbit vibes in their butt and having the ears tickle their perineum!

Be inventive! :D

Fluffbags wrote:

heres a tip: Insert a bullet into the top of a masturbation sleeve for added tingles!

I am so trying this later!

all the time! most of our dildo collection is used by me too!

I definitely want one of those Sqweel things now.

I can see it working awesomely near the tip :)

We don't reckon much to our sqweel,

don't know if it's just us, but we both expected better.

Somehow I'm going to guess that fisting a sleeve wouldn't do much for me. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Sqweel is like the Marmite of sex toys. Doesn't work for everyone. Also depends on your expectations and how you use it. I love mine as an alternative to vibrations. Have to use it lightly, but I see that as an advantage because it helps me not lose sensitivity in my bits. IMO it's not like oral though, just something different to vibes.

I've found that butt plugs shaped similarly to http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28439 for p-spot stimulation are generally a lot more comfortable that the straight cone shaped ones so I prefer them!

Fluffbags wrote:

I know a few men who actually enjoy using rabbit vibes in their butt and having the ears tickle their perineum!

I do this with the Silver Swan rabbit vibe that Swan sent me to review for them. It's nice and flexible so it actually works well as a prostate massager.

Mains-powered wands and rumbly rechargeable bullet vibes are great for penile use on a man too.

Used a couple of my OH vibrators whilst i had some alone time, feel using them on the head and holding it in the same hand as the penis whilst stroking (hope thats not to vulgar to describe it)

Tussilago wrote:

I've found that butt plugs shaped similarly to http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28439 for p-spot stimulation are generally a lot more comfortable that the straight cone shaped ones so I prefer them!

I completely agree with this

I haven't really used any female toys... The closest would be the magic wand vibrators.

I've personally looked at a lot of the toys designed for lady g-spots and thought they would make excellent prostate toys as they are a similar sort of shape.

I found that this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29885

worked really well for g-spot due to it's shape.

My very first toy was a gag gift from a friend and they were anal beads who were originally advertised to be "for him" but they work all the same for me! I think as with all things sexual, toys fall on a spectrum and almost everything can be used by both sexes. The only thing I can think of that wouldn't have a use on the opposite sex is those sleeves, other than that, all good.