Vagina squeezing cock out when I orgasm!

I've been having this frustrating problem recently and it happened again last night...basically I only come when I'm on top, but my orgasms have become VERY strong lately and they pop my hub's cock out at the exact time when I want it to stay where it is! He says he doesn't mind but I think he is just being nice. We used to have simultaneous orgasms but there's no chance of that any more while my vag is doing this!

Thinking back, my orgasms started to get really strong after I started using my Kegel8 exerciser. Obviously, I'm glad for the improvement to my pelvic floor strength and for the massive orgasms I now get, but I don't want to keep popping him out!

Has anyone else had and solved this problem? Is it worth me trying to come in another position or will I still squeeze him out?

Try another position to see if that helps. Have you stayed off the excerise Kegel8 ? Maybe if you have not stop they maybe give that a go x

I haven't used the kegel8 for a couple of weeks. I think I'm going to have to train myself to come in another position where gravity will help keep him in - trouble is I've got it in my head I can only come on top, even though I used to come in missionary and side by side positions. I seem to have forgotten how!

Why not try using another position that allows you to stimulate yourself manually at the same time (eg doggy), so you can "retrain" yourself to orgasm in a different position. Something like doggy will also allow your fella to penetrate you deeply at the moment of your orgasm and "hold on" to you which may help him stay inside. My girlfriend has squeezed me out before too, so I make sure I have a firm grip on her when she comes!!

I love it when it happens it turns me on knowing she has came so hard atleast I know something is going rite this mainly happens whylst she is on her front lying flat this is the best position for her for orgasming but for me it doesn't feel very deep but who cares she's coming that's the most important for me

This happens to me all the time, I have to make sure that it is known that is what happens and that at the appropriate time they need to really cling on and make sure they do all they can do to stay inside haha... Not really the best of solutions but personally I don't want to give up such great orgasms so it's my way of dealing with it :)

Can I suggest the guys need to do their own pelvic floor exercises. In my experience this certainly makes erections significantly harder and more rigid and less likely to be displaced at the critical moment.

Wow. That sounds like a strong vagina. Would love to fight to keep my cock in my OH's. Well that's me sold. I'm getting her some balls.

As I said I love it

I feel a bit better about my problem after your replies, so thanks! Nice to hear some guys would enjoy being popped out by a strong 'gasm spasm'!

I really am glad I bought my Kegel8 even though it's had this side effect. It's made me much more orgasmic and when I do have orgasms now, they're mind-blowingly strong.