Vaginal sex vs anal sex.....

VAGINAL! defo! anal just grosses me out, and even after several attempts it's not worth it (feeling wise)... just uncomfortable.

sweetlove666 wrote:

this is the only thing I'll ever agree with Christopher Hitchens on

β€œThe four most over-rated things in life are champagne, lobster, anal sex and picnics.

So vaginal for me!

well we love champagne and picnics I love lobster anal sex is a very rare treat something different

My ex went through phases of what she preferred. New girl doesn't like anal.

Personally i'm not a huge fan of receiving and as for which I prefer doing I'm quite a giver in the bedroom so if she is happy then so am I

My partner enjoys both but as AA said they are quite different and it really depends what mood we're in and how much time we want to spend on it.

I given anal to my partner but neither of us enjoyed it, but I would understand people who do I thin vaginal is the best though I find it feels better for me and mianly my partner. Although if your in the right mod I think people would just do what ever and be expermental.

My gf definately prefers anal, but depending on mood, she likes about equal doses of both.

Never had anal so i cant say. It has always been a very very tight fit but tbh i like it vaginal so i am not too bothered.