Valentines 💘

Happy Valentines to all!! Hopefully some of you have some saucy plans this evening. :heart::rose::high_heel:

6 Likes

Unfortunately not, the OH is full of cold. But we have a weekend away booked soon, so hopefully we will get some sexy time then.

1 Like

Happy valentines to you all enjoy whatever it is you get upto :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Happy Valentines Day everyone! :smiley:
Kids are around, so we will have to be creative… and quiet.

1 Like

Happy Valentine everyone :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Happy Valentines guys, we hope what ever the plans are they work. Even if they don’t we hope you all have fun!

1 Like

Currently pulled a muscle in my neck and in total agony - so all sexy fun is on hold til I can move again :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

Happy Valentines!
Have to say, it was welcome this year. We have been a bit out of synch with each other and a but snappy / remote. No therapy sessions to really talk and lots of stress.
Had a great day - really reconnected. Lovely cards, fab meal / date (babysitter - yay!) and then a fun sexy card / story game.
A test of a new toy, a new babydoll nighty and four orgasms for my wife later and lots of smiles, cuddles and L O V E in the house :cupid: :heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh no! I shouldn’t think you’re able to do anything at all. :crying_cat_face: Hope you recover soon.

1 Like

Wish you a speedy recovery @batjamboree