Very Awkward, but Funny

I live at home with my parents right now. My Mom’s bedroom is where my office is. I went to my office to get a pen and found my new lingerie in a bag on my office chair. My first thought was, “Mom and I are close, but not THAT close.” I said, “Hey Mom, can we talk.” She could tell something was wrong. When we were alone I asked her about the ligerie. She seemed confused. She didn’t take it. We both were baffled. Well, I put it back in my room and my cat, Spot, knocked the bag into the hallway. Problem solved, my CAT knocked the package into the hall, mom was picking up and just set it there until she could find out where it belonged, lol!!! We are close and can talk about anything, so we are still laughing hard over this. I told her, “I love you Mom, your my best buddy, but we are NOT sharing lingerie, especially not thongs.” :joy: Since seeing my new “outfits” she is planning to look through the website and buy some sexy stuff to entice my Dad…ewww, but good for her, lol! Anyway, what an awkwardly funny evening! Love my Mom!

15 Likes

@nico31131977 - Than you Nico! I am glad we have an awesome relationship like that too. Very grateful. She’s an amazing lady. We definitely will NOT be sharing lingerie, though, lol! :joy:

:rofl: That’s hilarious! I like your Mum, I don’t live with my parents anymore but when I did I was already buying and testing Lovehoney stuff and Dad knew all about it and what the many boxes that arrived were. He didn’t have any problem with it. After I’d moved out but still had general stuff there I got a call from him to say, Mum had been having a clear out in my room and come across something plugged in next to the bed, she thought it was a heated back massager and was going to give it a try and he was concerned…

Thing is, I burst out laughing as it really was a back massager NOT a wand. Hadn’t done much for helping my bad back when I had one which is why I hadn’t bothered to take it but I told him to let her crack on! Did amuse me though that his assumption was that it must be some kind of sex toy! :rofl:

8 Likes

@Peitho - omg! That’s funny!! :rofl:

1 Like