Vibe during anal help please

OK folks I would appreciate some advice here. I would love to use a vaginal vibrator at the same time the husband gives me anal. I always find it flippin’ awkward trying to hold vibes in place during sex, I find it really distracting when I should just be enjoying myself. I feel like I must be missing a trick here (as usual), so any tips/ techniques/ positions to help keep them in place more easily would be appreciated. Ta.

I've noticed the 'strap-on butterfly' vibrators on here, some even being in the Black Friday sale, Gosig.

I'm not sure whether It's something you could consider, I just know it would be 'hands-free' for you.

Hopefully the straps round the back, that hold it on, don't interfere with anal pleasure!?

Other than that, I agree with you - some ideas for this would be great!! 😉 💚 🌷

Emerald269 wrote:

I've noticed the 'strap-on butterfly' vibrators on here, some even being in the Black Friday sale, Gosig.

I'm not sure whether It's something you could consider, I just know it would be 'hands-free' for you.

Hopefully the straps round the back, that hold it on, don't interfere with anal pleasure!?

Other than that, I agree with you - some ideas for this would be great!! 😉 💚 🌷

Yes lots of options for hands-free clit vibes, but I’m after an interval vibe. I do just find it really distracting, makes it harder to relax completely. I’m just being greedy, I know.

Have you thought of a vibrating love egg? I use the mantric one during anal play, it also happens to be deal of the day https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37965 it's a bit smaller than some I think which makes it a bit more comfortable for double penetration on this way.

AmyA wrote:

Have you thought of a vibrating love egg? I use the mantric one during anal play, it also happens to be deal of the day https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37965 it's a bit smaller than some I think which makes it a bit more comfortable for double penetration on this way.

Thanks Amy, have just bought the mantric one. I was hoping for something bigger, but one guy in the reviews says the pull cord is rigid enough to do push and pull with it which made my husband’s eyes light up when I told him so definitely worth a shot.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

If you use the position where you are laid face down but your legs together called splitting the cicada, but bring your legs tight together for anal , as opposed to slightly open for the vaginal sex version.

That way if you use a rabbit vibe or similar vaginaly you can trap the handle between your thighs.

See, I knew I was missing a trick! Thank you 😊

Yes lots of options for hands-free clit vibes, but I’m after an interval vibe. I do just find it really distracting, makes it harder to relax completely. I’m just being greedy, I know.

Sorry Gosig, some great ideas on here though. I love Alicia4Ever's idea of keeping legs tight together for anal. I enjoy this position myself and yes, it would enable you to hold a vibe in internally!! Yeay! 💜

You never know, there may be some other contraption available 'somewhere' at the moment, (or even one day in the near future) to enable an internal vibe to be held in. It's hard to hold something in if you're wet too!! - as I have found.

Sorry I misread the question a little. x 🌹

Love eggs are ace for what you want to do too, as Amy says. x

Nowt wrong with being greedy from time to time Gosig!

A sex toy mount might help. Although it won’t hold the toy inside you as such, it will hold the toy still. (A ride in style sex machine would do the same). Alternatively, it might be possible to rig something up with a strap on harness (you could maybe make one with an O ring/basic large cock ring and some rope/string/thin belts.

Go for a larger toy that isn’t too heavy and (whilst I wouldn’t normally suggest this) go easy on the lube to reduce the slippiness.

Other than that, work on your kegal muscles? Just try gripping the toy as much as you can.

kelly_michelle wrote:

Alternatively, it might be possible to rig something up with a strap on harness (you could maybe make one with an O ring/basic large cock ring and some rope/string/thin belts.

This was exactly the sort of thing I was hoping someone would point out already exists. As you say, might have to fashion my own if all else fails.

Alicia, I really appreciate you putting your insomnia to (my) good use. Thank you again for all the suggstions.

These might work https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35603 although you would need to check with Customer Care how large the O rings are to make sure they would fit your preferred toys

kelly_michelle wrote:

These might work https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35603 although you would need to check with Customer Care how large the O rings are to make sure they would fit your preferred toys

That is a cracking idea, a bit of rope to customise them into tthigh-harnesses, thank you. The O rings look a bit on the small side so yes might bother CC for a measurement. Might get them anyway as having read the reviews these would be perfect for the dining table!