Vibrating cock rings

Can anyone answer each (or most) of the following in full:

What is a good suggestion for a vibrating cock ring?

What are the pros for a man and a woman?

What are the cons for a man and a woman?

What are the pros/cons of each material from which they are made?

How do they feel when being worn? Is it tight, pinching, like a tornequet squeezing the life out of you member, comfortable, uncomfortable?

How does it change the feeling of an orgasm for a man and a woman?

Does it change the mechanics of sex? If so, how?

How much does it vibrate the penis? Just around the bullet, part of the shaft, all of the shat, the head, balls and sac?

Do guys ejaculate in full or in part or does the ring trap everything?

Any other comments, suggestions, or warnings?

Hi Survey_Guy

Here is a page full of useful information. It is all about cock rings.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/buyers-guide/

Kind regards

Lovehoney - Cazz

👍

Thanks. I have read it; but, looking for a more direct male response from experience and usage as opposed to a more "clinical" approach.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14880
pro. Man is bigger stronger and last longer, easier to hold an erection. Stretchy is best for beginners, should be comfortable.won't change sex as it doesn't get in the way, will vibrate the lower part of the shaft, orgasm will be stronger for both and man will expel all cum.
don't wear for more than 30 minutes. I have this one and it's possibly my favourite, small vibrator powerful but doesn't get in the way, ball strap delays finish. Is perfect

We have loads of different types, if you need anything else just ask

Read reviews on penis rings. That should fill you in!

Not able to answer all questions as i only own a non-vibrating cock ring and don't have a partener to answer for but will answer what I can or what I think I can provide input into.

What are the pros for a man and a woman?

Keeps me harder for longer and helps when I go solo with strokers or do it semi-realistic with my doll.

What are the cons for a man and a woman?

So far i've yet find a con with the cock ring I use other than with my balls as stated below

How do they feel when being worn? Is it tight, pinching, like a tornequet squeezing the life out of you member, comfortable, uncomfortable?

I have a tracy cox edge 3 ring set and even the smallest one is comfortable for me once it's been put on and in place. It does squeeze but not overly so or in a way which would want me to take it off.

I do however have trouble when I use the larger one and try to put my balls through it as advertised, for some reason I can never get it to feel comfortable but that's just me I think.

How does it change the feeling of an orgasm for a man and a woman?

The feeling of still being fully erect when I cum and for a small bit afterwards is not something i've experience too much in the past but is good plus when i'm in the mood and really horny I can find the orgasms to be a bit more intense.

Can't comment on what it does for a women but i'm sure the vibrations will add more pleasure.

How much does it vibrate the penis? Just around the bullet, part of the shaft, all of the shat, the head, balls and sac?

From experience with a bullet in other toys it may well vibrate most where the bullet is located but can travel up/down the penis but I don't know what these bullets in cock rings are like so not sure.

Do guys ejaculate in full or in part or does the ring trap everything?

I've found with my cock ring I can cum in full and have yet to cum in parts with it on not that i do normally anyway.

Any other comments, suggestions, or warnings?

Hopefully this helps you a bit.