Video camera advice…

Just wondered if anyone has any advice on which type I should get ? Looking to get one to shoot some footage for my web site and I've got no idea what I should be looking for…

Depends on your budget and how professional you want it to look. If you want it to look professional business quality then budget would generally be higher, if you just want a half decent picture any camcorder with HD would be good, you can pick those sorts of camera's up cheap enough. Alternatively if you have a smartphone on the higher end of the spectrum like an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy 3 or whatever then they take damn good videos.

Failing that a Digital SLR Camera from Argos with a Tripod to hold it steady, a tripod is a good idea no matter what sort of camera you go for, shakyness is a let down unless you are purposely going for the handheld thing

I'd go DSLR route myself if your budget can allow it. If you're doing photos too, it's definitely the way to go. You can get Canon 1100D for around £300, and the 600D for up to £500. Both do 720 HD which is good quality.