VIP voucher makes everything full price?

I have raised this issue (again) with customer services, wondered if anyone else was having the same problem.

Every time i add sale items to my basket and use a £15 VIP voucher it reverts all sale items to full price and just takes £15 off the total.

I am sure i have used the vouchers on sale items in the past. Has this changed, can you no longer use VIP vouchers on sale items?

Cheers

Are there conditions listed in your email?

Yes there are terms. Nothing mentioned about redeeming against sale items though.

Terms and conditions - Code valid until 09/11/22. Enter code on the basket page when prompted. Code only valid when logged into the Lovehoney customer account associated with the recipient email address. Code value must be redeemed in full against a single order. No partial redemptions or monetary alternatives. Only one code can be redeemed per order. Code cannot be redeemed toward the purchase of Gift Cards. Code does not apply to delivery costs.

This is what customer services told me last week

“Thank you for getting back to us.

I am very sorry that the VIP code is reverting the item back upto the original price.

As far as I am aware this should not be the case but I will need our promotions team to look into this further to check.

I have raised this and we should hopefully hear back from them tomorrow at which point I will pop you over an email to confirm.

Apologies once again for the inconvenience.”

When they reply ask if they’ll honour it and refund you the difference. They did that for me with a bogof promotion.

1 Like

I’ll wait for an answer. Only been waiting for them to get back to me for a week.

1 Like

Mine did the same so will use my carers discount instead - not as much but at least the code works!

I think the most annoying this is its been over a week waiting for an answer.

There is nothing in the terms on the email.

And worst case, by the time i resolve this what i want may be out of stock!

Customer services thanks sent a £15 gift card code, which worked great. So a big thanks to lovehoney for that.

They are still waiting answers from tech / promotions people as to why the VIP vouchers are making everything full price though.

@Lovehoney_Brenna have you come across this issue at all?

1 Like

No, I haven’t - I’m looking into it though :slight_smile:

If you add the VIP voucher code it also removes the free shipping on all orders.

So if you use the codes you pay full price for everything and pay for shipping. :rofl:

I presume i’m not being stupid as i have played about with different basket combinations. Some sale items, some full price items. Just sale or full price items, making the basket value a reasonable amount etc….

Every time i add the VIP voucher code all sale items revert to full price and shipping is added.

Mine does the same, just spoken to customer care on live chat who have said to place the order and let them know and they’ll refund the £15 so will do that a bit later… it’s a pain isn’t it? :joy:

Thank you for raising this issue! It has now been resolved and you should be able to apply it to your basket correctly later today (around 5ish probably) :smiley:

4 Likes