virgin lad

Hi any guys on here who find it hard getting laid? I looking too find out what toys you've used too satisfy ur needds and if u find it hard too make the first move.
Thanks from a Newby

Hello I have the same problems you do. The solution isn't as straightforward as me giving you a long list of toys to take the place of a woman.

I recommend the Maria Ozawa if you're after the toy that feels most like a vagina, the Zhang Xiao Yu for greatest pleasure (subjective I know). The expensive Teddy Babes Doll if you want to cuddle something that's like a woman. The Magic Eyes La Bocca Veritas if you want the best alternative to a blowjob. If I haven't told you what you need, just look through the male toys page and you'll probably find it. This may give you some of the pleasure but it won't help you get a real woman if that's what you want.

As for making the first move, you need confidence and you need to be able to build relationships with women and progress them. The fact the you've started by talking about getting laid maybe your problem. Just be prepared to learn and don't expect to be perfect first time.

flaneur wrote:

Hello I have the same problems you do. The solution isn't as straightforward as me giving you a long list of toys to take the place of a woman.

I recommend the Maria Ozawa if you're after the toy that feels most like a vagina, the Zhang Xiao Yu for greatest pleasure (subjective I know). The expensive Teddy Babes Doll if you want to cuddle something that's like a woman. The Magic Eyes La Bocca Veritas if you want the best alternative to a blowjob. If I haven't told you what you need, just look through the male toys page and you'll probably find it. This may give you some of the pleasure but it won't help you get a real woman if that's what you want.

As for making the first move, you need confidence and you need to be able to build relationships with women and progress them. The fact the you've started by talking about getting laid maybe your problem. Just be prepared to learn and don't expect to be perfect first time.

This is awesome advice. +1 on everything. X

Flaneur thanks for the advice man quite a list too look through lol yeah i think thats my problem I feel need to be perfect first time which is causing me too loose confidence and back out

Nobody's ever perfect first time so don't panic about it :) as long as you're ready and it's with the right person it'll be fine, I panicked about my first time but it just ended up happening and there was honestly nothing I had needed to worry about.

Damn I sound old.... Lol x